‘SEAS’ THE DAY: BOOKING A BOATING ADVENTURE TRIP

Hello everyone!

With the wind in your hair and the sun on your face, spending time on a boat out on the waters is simply unbeatable. And so many destinations offer amazing boating tours, trips and experiences it’s well worth including them on your itinerary when you’re planning your holiday. Got a trip to any of these booked this year? Be sure to get out onto the water!

boating-trip

Private Yacht in Dubai

As the fastest growing city on the planet, glittering and glamorous Dubai is a mecca for tourists. But there are other ways to enjoy the destination than visiting the numerous malls, beaches, parks and restaurants. And that’s by exploring the waters! The view of the city at night from the ocean truly is a spectacular sight, and so a boat rental is worth considering on your visit. You can hire a private yacht, and either throw a party with friends or simply enjoy a relaxing boat ride along the coast and out into the ocean.

Booze Cruise in Magaluf

If parties and tons of alcohol is your kind of scene, a booze cruise in Magaluf won’t disappoint. Drink, dance, socialize and top up your tan from the boat. There’s opportunity to jump into the clear blue sea, and all in all, it’s an incredibly fun and exciting addition to your holiday. Always be sure to use common sense, don’t drink more than you can handle and ensure you’re a strong swimmer if you’re going to jump in.

boating-trip

Canal Tour in Amsterdam

If you’d rather tour rivers than seas, there’s no better destination than Amsterdam. Known for having the world’s most beautiful canals, there are over a hundred kilometers to explore. You could book a tour or hire your own canal for the week. For something a little more upscale you could even book a river cruise. The cruise ships are far more luxurious and larger than regular canal boats, so it all depends on the kind of trip you are after. A good thing about traveling via canal is they go right through the city meaning you can stop off in the heart of the action. There are no stressful journeys on packed buses or expensive taxis. Just a leisurely meander with the wind in your hair.

boating-trip

Glass Bottom Boat in Florida

Lots of places have glass bottom boat tours, but few places are as good as Florida. The clear blue water and incredible marine life including multicolored fish, stingrays, crabs, even dolphins make it the perfect destination for peering into the water. There is even an undersea park- the John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park. Which is the only one of its kind in the U.S.

And what about you? Do you enjoy boats and spending time on the water? What’s the best boat experience you have ever been on? Let us know in the comment section below.

Helene.

Images free at Unsplash and Pixabay

February 6, 2017 / 11:27 pm

I have never been to Amsterdam, but i would like to visit it this year later in Spring. Great post and suggestions!

2. February 8, 2017 / 11:50 am

Thanks for the suggestions, one of my dreams is to go on a cruise one day

3. February 8, 2017 / 3:02 pm

I’ve been to glass bottom boat in Florida and it was pretty amazing! Would definitely do that again 😀 Even though, I’ll get sick pretty easily in boats.. 😀

4. February 8, 2017 / 3:46 pm

I would choose the Florida cruise, I’ve been there a few times, but never went on a boat – sounds amazing!

5. February 9, 2017 / 12:09 am

I would like to do the canal trip in Amsterdam or a private yacht in Dubai. Sadly I did the ‘booze cruise in Magaluf’ and hated it – I made the mistake of doing it with my girlfriend. It was much more suited to single people – that said I don’t think it would’ve been for me if single.

6. February 9, 2017 / 12:13 pm

Aw great, another thing to put on my bucket list of travels.
    Awesome post thanks for the insights. Now I just have to bundle up enough courage and money to go on a a trip

7. March 2, 2017 / 12:01 pm

A canal trip in Amsterdam sound pretty perfect right now! x

8. Борка Шаула
    March 4, 2017 / 4:14 pm

I would really love to spend an afternoon in Amsterdam while chilling on the boat. It seems like a relaxing goal. But, Dubai sounds great too! I would have to think more about it.
    BS, xx

9. March 4, 2017 / 5:13 pm

These is really fantastic places suggestion for honeymooner. I would love to go Amsterdam or Dubai. Both are on my wishlist. Ahhh….can’t wait until summer is arriving. Wish you have a fabulous weekend dear.
    Kintan XOX,

10. March 5, 2017 / 1:05 am

All of those sound amazing! I would add dinner cruises to this one. I’ve been in one that went around Manhattan, NYC it was super gorgeous to see the sunset and Manhattan skyline from the boat. The food was also incredible, we had four course gourmet during three hour cruise. 🙂 Another nice one was dinner cruise in river Seine, Paris. I’d love to go to explore more cruises next summer!

11. March 5, 2017 / 8:44 pm

I’d love to see all of them!! Especially Dubai. It’s my husband’s favorite place. I only hear his stories from it but would love to see it for myself!