5 products in my beauty bucket list

Hello everyone!

Spring officially starts on March 20th but as the weather is getting warmer and the days longer i find my self ready to start doing new and/or different things.  One of the things i want to do this Spring is to try new beauty products. Make up products, face/body care products and oils are on my beauty bucket list for this season.

Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup/Estée  Lauder

We all know that in winter a fuller make up is fit and that in Spring we can slowly use lighter and even less makeup products. However, i will go off the beaten track and use a makeup/foundation that in my opinion can be worn in every season as it is very light itself. Now in Spring i will go out more and wear make up most of the days in the week (yes, i can work on my laptop on whichever cafe has wi-fi and the lovely Greek sunshine), so i need a product that is effective and reliable. I have read good reviews and a while ago i tried some samples so i am confident it is the right choice.

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse (dry oil)

This might be a little expensive compared with the size of its bottle but being used in various ways compensates that. You can wear it on your face on its own or combined with moisturizer, to hydrate you hair at the ends, on your body right after your bath, etc. I generally love dry oil products and i don’t miss a chance to try a new one when i have the opportunity. This one has an amazing scent as well.

Charlotte Tilbury Pillowtalk Lipstick: Matte Revolution

Lately, i have seen this lipstick and read a lot of reviews almost everywhere in the beauty/lifestyle blog sphere.  The color looks fantastic, not exactly nude, not exactly  pink, but something in between depending on your lips color shade. Is it really magic? Does it make magic on your lips? I need to find out soon!

Pixi Beauty-Best of Bright Kit.

I have to admit that i can’t use the same cleansing and toning products for long time. Before i am even half through the package i am looking for new to replace the older ones. So when i discovered this kit from Pixi Beauty i was too excited: a set with three products that go beyond the ordinary cleansing, exfoliating and toning also available in travel size, ideal for me that i might get bored of it before even the package is finished.

Benefit 6-Pc. Bigger & Bolder Brow Set

This is the last and the 3rd makeup product in my list. In fact this is one more kit with 4 products which can shape, fill and color the brows easily. I have used many different brows products until now, whether pencils, eyebrow shadows or gel, but never tried to change or master the shape of my brows. With this kit i am sure i will upgrade my eyebrow and my makeup game in general.

So, what about you? Did you buy any fabulous beauty product lately? Is there anything in your list that we should try also? Let us know and share it all with us in the comment section below.

Featured image free at Pixabay

You can find me also here:

FACEBOOK / TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / PINTEREST / TUMBLR

1. March 20, 2017 / 4:02 pm

The Benefit’s brow set is on my wish list too. I really really love that it comes with a eyebrow stencil- wonder how well it works tho’.

2. sandy
    March 20, 2017 / 7:00 pm

I love all of these, especially for traveling!!

3. March 20, 2017 / 8:10 pm

CT pillowtalk is on my beauty bucket list too! Heard so many good things about her products, can’t wait to try some out 🙂

4. Maikel
    March 20, 2017 / 10:44 pm

I love your essentials! I gotta try some of them asap

5. March 20, 2017 / 10:47 pm

I’ve not tried any Charlotte Tilbury products before but I have heard quite a lot of good things about it. The only Benefit brow product I’ve used is Gimme Brow as they applied that after my eyebrow wax, I thought that it was very good as they looked really natural.

6. March 21, 2017 / 5:52 am

I love the colour of the CT Lipstick; It looks perfect for me as I am not a fan of bright shades. I might have to get a hold of some if they sell that brand in Canada.

7. Tereza
    March 21, 2017 / 9:40 am

I LOVE Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks – I think they are the best ones – the formula just works for me. But I do it’s quite personal when it comes to the formula because I’ve talked to people who were not fans! I think they’re very similar to Bobbi Brown if you’ve tried those? x

8. March 21, 2017 / 10:01 am

Pillowtalk is recently on top of my beauty bucket list. I haven’t tried these products. Would love to try. 🙂

9. March 21, 2017 / 3:12 pm

Yes I want them all too! Looks like great products. My bucket list is full of baby stuff too!

10. March 22, 2017 / 12:26 pm

I don’t do makeup much, but eyebrow is a must for me. that benefit eye brow kit convincing!!

11. March 22, 2017 / 1:32 pm

These are great products to have on your beauty bucket list! I use the PIXI products and find that they work really well!

12. March 27, 2017 / 6:25 pm

Awesome products! yes, the brow kit is more intriguing!

13. April 3, 2017 / 10:00 am

I love the idea of all these products and I actually haven’t tried any of them. I have only tried one product from NUXE and it was amazing. Can’t wait to hear more the NUXE product when you do get it

14. June 4, 2017 / 2:16 pm

I have that Benefit brow kit, it’s amazing. I am a big fan of They’re Real too.

15. June 4, 2017 / 8:40 pm

What a wonderful bucket list! I’ve been wanting to try out that CT pillow talk lipstick for ages 🙂 maybe one day 🙂

16. June 5, 2017 / 5:34 am

I love anything Pixi! Glad it made your list. Thanks for sharing!

17. Analesha
    June 5, 2017 / 9:49 am

Great set! I have my eye on the Chrissy teigen x Becca palette that’s just come out!

18. June 5, 2017 / 12:31 pm

yup! i am also aiming for the pixi kit! hope u get them all!

19. June 5, 2017 / 1:29 pm

Nice list once again Helene! 🙂 I haven’t tried any of the products on your list and it is always interesting to read about new ones to try.

20. June 5, 2017 / 3:31 pm

Very nice picks! I want the brow set from Benefit too and the Charlotte Tilbury lipstick looks so amazing! I’ll check out the Estee Lauder foundation because I really need a new one and it sounds perfect.

21. June 6, 2017 / 12:28 am

This is a nice collection…it’s nice to find products that work for you…