Lifestyle, Travel

The top 5 things to do in Hawaii

top-5-things-Hawaii

Hello everyone!

Traveling to Hawaii is often something that people dream about. Because a trip to the islands can be costly, many save for years to be able to take such an extravagant trip. Whether you have been planning your Hawaiian vacation for years or are just beginning to put things into place, this article will help identify the top 5 things to do in Hawaii.

top-5-things-Hawaii

1. Pearl Harbor. If you are a history buff, Pearl Harbor is a must-see and should be put at the top of your list. A national historic landmark, going to Pearl Harbor can be an emotional experience. While you can certainly explore the landmarks yourself, it is recommended that you book a tour. By booking a tour, you can follow along with a group of tourists led by a professional guide. Booking a tour takes the stress out of trying to purchase tickets, find the location as well as parking, and deciding which spots you want to visit. By planning all of this ahead of time in choosing a tour, all you have to do is dress comfortably, pack some snacks, and set out on your tour. You will be able to truly immerse yourself into the experience of being at Pearl Harbor and soak up as much information from the tour guide as you can. Truly an unforgettable experience, make sure to put Pearl Harbor on your list of places to visit while in Hawaii.
  2. If you are more of the adventurous type, consider going parasailing or atving on the Big Island. Going to Hawaii means that you can take advantage of a variety of outdoor activities and excursions. Whether you are interested in parasailing, paragliding, or atving around the islands, you will surely find a fun excursion that will thrill you and those you are traveling with.top-5-things-Hawaii
  3. If you love water, snorkeling is something that you should not miss. If you are really feeling brave, you can go on a shark adventure cage tour! Hawaii promises gorgeous beaches, unique sea life, and once in a lifetime experiences such as swimming with sharks. If you are not a fan of water, you can still experience the beauty of the ocean by setting sail on a boat or yacht. top-5-things-Hawaii
  4. Attend a Luau. Many Hollywood movies portray Hawaii to be a place that has a luau dinner every evening as the sun is going down. At the luau there are bound to be belly dances with lais, bonfire pits, and delicious food. Check your hotel to find out what luau offerings they have. If your hotel does not offer a traditional hawaiian luau, it is best to look around. You surely do not want to miss this fun, unique, experience. top-5-things-Hawaii
  5. Volcano Tours. Those who are interested in geology will find the ability to go on a volcano tour exciting. Hawaii is rich with volcanic history. Whether you see the volcanoes from a helicopter or island-hop by plane to experience them, volcano tours are something that you do not want to miss. Hike through the lush rainforests, experience the land, and see vegetation and animals that you could only dream of.

top-5-things-Hawaii

There are so many wonderful things to experience in Hawaii. Whether you are interested in adventure, history, or want to relax on the sandy beaches, there is something for everyone on the gorgeous islands of Hawaii.

Have you ever been to Hawaii? Is this place in your travel list? Let us know in the comment section below.

Images free at Pixabay

You can find me also here:

FACEBOOK / TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / PINTEREST / TUMBLR

Share:
Previous Post Next Post

SAME CATEGORY

• Reply Sophia

Wow, I would love to visit Hawaii! I’d definitely be doing a volcano tour and some snorkelling x

Sophia xx http://sophiawhitham.co.uk

May 4, 2017 at 11:57 am
  • Reply Jenn

I have wanted to visit Hawaii all my life! What a gorgeous place! Your descriptions are beautiful! Took me right there!

May 4, 2017 at 2:01 pm
  • Reply Cynthia Dawn

I would love to attend an indigenous storytelling event. Hawaii has such a rich aboriginal culture!

May 4, 2017 at 4:54 pm
  • Reply Lea

The pictures look amazing! It sounds like a great place to visit and I can imagine that it even looks more magnificent in real life.
    Lea, xx

May 5, 2017 at 1:29 pm
  • Reply Danix Gee

Nice blog! I do hope I could visit Hawaii next time

May 5, 2017 at 1:43 pm
  • Reply Tammy

Those photos are beautiful. I’ve always wanted to visit Hawaii! Never thought about going to a volcano but what an awesome idea! May have to give it a try 🙂

May 5, 2017 at 7:04 pm
  • Reply Andra

I have never been in Hawaii but is one of my dreams, so beautiful there !! ohhh I really need holiday lol xx

May 6, 2017 at 5:11 pm
  • Reply Nayna Kanabar

Hawaii is on one of my destinations to visit list.it sounds amazing and it is so scenic and beautiful.

May 6, 2017 at 6:12 pm
  • Reply Beth Davidson

Oh dag, I can only check off four of these. I hate flying, so I have yet to check out a volcano. I will throw my support to the shark cage adventure – I went with my sister and it was worth it just to sing the Jaws theme when we saw their fins before we even got in the water. 🙂

May 6, 2017 at 8:26 pm
  • Reply Jasmin N

I’d probably surf the whole vacay in Hawaii! Damn I need to catch those waves some day:-) great post! I’ll keep this in mind for the future 🙂

May 6, 2017 at 10:32 pm
  • Reply Denise

I’ve never been to Hawaii but my brother in law has and he loved it. It looks such a gorgeous place to visit and I hope one day that I get to go 🙂

May 6, 2017 at 11:05 pm
  • Reply Kintan

Fantastic places and amazing tips. Hawaii is on my wishlist too, i hope i can visit someday.
    Thanks for sharing dear.
    KIntan XO/http://kintanfashion.blogspot.com

May 6, 2017 at 11:07 pm
  • Reply Phaytea's Pulse

These are fun things to try out…I’ll love to try the volcano tours…

May 6, 2017 at 11:59 pm
  • Reply David Elliott

I had one of the craziest family vacations ever in Hawaii! And that wasn’t a good thing. But I really should go back and check it out in a better situation.

May 7, 2017 at 6:54 pm
  • Reply Paige

My parents are going to Hawaii at the end of the year AGAIN and I so badly want to go as well!

May 8, 2017 at 1:39 pm
  • Reply small business marketing

Greetings from Idaho! I’m bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the info you provide here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home. I’m shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, wonderful site!

May 10, 2017 at 10:34 am