Beauty

BELLAPIERRE COSMETICS-MAKEUP PRODUCTS AND TOOLS

Bellapierre cosmetics

Hello everyone!

I have bought this special edition beauty box from Cherrybox a few weeks ago but never really had the time to write about it.  This ”All i need is makeup”  box (sold out) is a collection with products from Bellapierre Cosmetics, 4 makeup products and 4 beauty tools. They were all full size and additional there were two perfume samples inside. The box still smells gorgeously. Well, let’s see the products one by one.

Bellapierre cosmetics

Kiss Proof Lip Cream/Incognito

In a previous Cherrybox i had the chance to try for the first time the lip cream in rose petal color, so i already knew the product and really liked it. It’s a liquid moisturizing lipstick that is easy to apply and lasts long but the main thing is that it turns matte in short time without drying the lips. Incognito shade is fantastic, between nude and pink and can be worn all day or night. The “Best Natural Cosmetic Product” in Natural Organics Europe 2017 won by this lip cream. Well done!

Bellapierre cosmetics

Shimmer Powder/Penny

A 100% hypoallergenic powder suitable for sensitive skin. It’s a multi tasking product that besides powder can be used as eye shadow, eyeliner, highlighter , lipstick and bronzer. In my box i found the shade penny so i use it more as a bronzer and highlighter.

Bellapierre cosmetics

Brow Powder/ Marrone

Another hypoallergenic product just like the powder, suitable for sensitive skin. My favorite product for eyebrows was eyebrow pencil until now but seeing this marrone color i thought why not try it. It’s easy to use (the eyebrow brush helps and will be described below) and the result is really natural looking and i could say long lasting. It can be used as an eye shadow also which i will use later, in Fall.

Bellapierre cosmetics

Makeup Base

Even though it is a base that can be used as a concealer to cover imperfections i started using it as a base coat and as an eye primer. It stabilizes eye shadow easily and the result remains matte and long lasting.

Eyeliner-Eyebrow Brush

As I have already mentioned i am using this brush to apply eye brow shadow. It is a side-angled brush and also helps smooth the eye pencil when doing a quick smokey eyes makeup. It’s a cruelty free product made of 100% artificial hair, very soft and steady as well. Bellapierre cosmetics

Blending Brush

Just like the eye and eye brow pencil this blending brush is also soft and steady. No hair drop and it’s used easily to apply eye shadow and /or blending eye shadows. Both brushes do not irritate the sensitive eye area.

Bellapierre cosmetics

Bella Blender Sponge

This sponge is really one of the best blender sponges i have ever tried until now. When wet it’s so easy to use and the foundation, concealer or any other product is applied easily. The result is a perfect base coat for the face.

Bellapierre cosmetics

Mini Kabuki Brush

A small brush , this mini Kabuki is perfect to have in my makeup bag at all times. It’s thick and soft, it’s hair don’t drop and i usually use it for the last touch of my makeup, to apply my highlighter powder.

Bellapierre cosmetics

Cherrybox is a Greek subscription box.  This post is NOT sponsored, contains affiliate links.

Have you ever tried any product from Bellapierre Cosmetics? What do you think about it? I would love to hear from you so let us know in the comment section below.

You can find me also here:

FACEBOOK / TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / PINTEREST / TUMBLR

Share:
Previous Post Next Post

SAME CATEGORY

• Reply Tereza

I’ve heard so much about BellaPierre but have never actually read a proper review! I’ve not tried the box either but it sounds pretty nice – so many products in it! x

May 20, 2017 at 11:05 am
  • Reply Nita

This looks like a nice brand but i have never really tried it. Will definitely check them out.

May 20, 2017 at 7:03 pm
  • Reply Icy at Creative Living Abroad

Digging all the products in this post! I’ve yet to try getting a subscription box, and most of what I’ve seen were food boxes. The idea of a makeup box is brilliant! Will check out Bellapierre. Great post! Xx

May 20, 2017 at 11:38 pm
  • Reply Sarah

I have never been a make up type of girl. I wore Avon for most of my life if I ever wore any, but I do enjoy reading beauty posts, to at least see what the lastest trend is even if I don’t follow it myself. I love the photos by the way and your signature at the end of the post. A lovely touch.

May 21, 2017 at 12:14 am
  • Reply pelumi

looks like a nice brand will definitely check it out thanks for sharing

May 21, 2017 at 1:02 am
  • Reply Akamatra

the simmer looks pretty nice! let’s see one of your looks with the applied products!

May 21, 2017 at 9:52 am
  • Reply Jasmin N

Ooh, bella sponge looks super interesting! Would love to try that. Also, the shade in that lip gloss is perfect for Spring 🙂

May 21, 2017 at 8:06 pm
  • Reply Jigyasa Das

Never tried Bellapierre Cosmetics , but your post is tempting me to use it. Very well written 🙂

May 21, 2017 at 8:40 pm
  • Reply Zana Djakovic

I’ve never heard about this brend before, but their products seem very good.
    That box is so adorable! 🙂 Thanks for sharing! xx

May 21, 2017 at 8:50 pm
  • Reply Emma Jayne

Everything looks so nice! I’ve not tried anything from Bellapierre before, will have to get my hands on some! 🙂 xx

May 21, 2017 at 9:26 pm
  • Reply Prerna

Your flat lays are beautiful. I love how you’ve described each beauty tool, detailing what you like and what you don’t..

May 22, 2017 at 1:54 am
  • Reply Oindrila Sengupta

I’ve never heard of this brand until now. The products that come with this box seems super interesting to try out. 😃

May 22, 2017 at 7:29 am
  • Reply kittylimon

I’ve never heard about BellaPierre before but their products seem really good, it was a really good natural/neutral selection as well so it would likely work for most 🙂

May 22, 2017 at 11:05 am
  • Reply Jia Sheng

hmm should i recommend it to my mum?

May 22, 2017 at 2:44 pm
  • Reply Annika

This is great. Really enjoyed reading it. I have never heard of this brand before but the products seem good. Love the box.

May 23, 2017 at 10:48 am
  • Reply Elena

I’ve never used this brand before but the review looks great. Will make sure to try it out if I have a chance.

May 23, 2017 at 11:59 pm
  • Reply Analesha

Wow I’ve never even heard of this box before but you get some great product in it!

May 24, 2017 at 1:04 am
  • Reply Karoliina Kazi

Bellapierre looks like a lovely brand – I haven’t seen them in the UK. I love the lipgloss colour and the blending brushes.

May 24, 2017 at 9:35 am
  • Reply Nora

I would love to try that shimmer! The brushes also look very fluffy and good quality. 🙂 And thanks for reminding me, I should also buy some eyebrow powder!

May 24, 2017 at 10:03 am
  • Reply BEAUTIFUL IS MY ATTIRE - What i bought from MUA (Makeup Academy Cosmetics)

[…] BELLAPIERRE COSMETICS-MAKEUP PRODUCTS AND TOOLS […]

May 25, 2017 at 1:47 am
  • Reply Leslie Soto

I’ve just started seeing Bella Pierre pop up in some stores around me. I’ve been curious about it, it looks a lot like the BareMinerals products I love, I just haven’t bought any yet. Your post has convinced me that I need to snag some the next time I see it! Thank you for sharing.

May 25, 2017 at 8:43 pm
  • Reply Denise

I use to just my fingers when applying foundation but those blending sponges are amazing, aren’t they? I love the colour of the lip creme, such a pretty pink tone.

May 28, 2017 at 5:54 pm