CURIOUS (ARE YOU?) 20 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

CURIOUS (ARE YOU?) 20 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

Ok, I admit it: I am always curious when it comes to personal details of my favorite bloggers. When I visit a new blog also I will surely read the ”about page” first of all. I am sharing a few information about my self in my ”about page” but I would like to share with you some more random facts about me, in this post.

Curious or not, you will learn a few more things.Β

1. Full name: Eleni Vlachogianni
  2. Zodiac sign: Leo (August 6th)
  3. Three things I love: My family, my cats, my books
  4. I don’t have any tattoo or piercings
  5. My number one ideal trip: Bora Bora
  6. Something I really, really want right now: To buy a new Canon EOS 5D Mark III
  7. I returned to my family home after 25 years that I have been living in different cities around Greece.
  8. I want to live in Paris!!! J’ADORE PARIS!
  9. I color my hair since I was 18
  10. I love, love, love Polyvore
  11. I collect mugs and cups
  12. I have an older brother and two nephews
  13. I like collecting watches, I love them
  14. I drink only hot coffee and hot tea (yes, in the summer too)
  15. I work from home
  16. I like traveling by airplane, I mean like it a lot!
  17. I cook (very well)
  18. Reading is my addiction, I read everything except Β fantasy stories
  19. My favorite book: Madame Bovary- Gustave Flaubert
  20. I prefer Spring and Autumn

Well, if you have more questions about me, feel free to ask. And I really would like to know more about you, so you could share with me any random fact about you in the comments.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

(Image free at PinkPot)

1. August 6, 2016 / 12:53 am

Nice to know more about you!
    Thanks for sharing πŸ™‚

• helenevlacho
      Author
      August 6, 2016 / 10:35 pm

Thank you Roberta, thanks for stopping by!

2. Celida
    August 6, 2016 / 7:13 am

Nice to know more about you Helene! I love Paris too! ?

• helenevlacho
      Author
      August 6, 2016 / 10:36 pm

Thank you for stopping by Celida! Paris is always a good idea! πŸ™‚

3. August 17, 2016 / 6:01 am

Fun facts! Fall is my favorite also! I always love getting to know people through these! I’ll have to do this soon! πŸ™‚

• helenevlacho
      Author
      August 18, 2016 / 9:12 am

Thank you for your nice comments Dani! Thank you fro stopping by! Helene.

4. August 24, 2016 / 2:20 pm

Nice to meet you Helen! We have so many things in common!!! Except from my being Greek, we also have the same birthday!!!! Yes, I was also born on the 6th of August! I also love cooking, reading, travelling… I love polyvore, but I have very limited free time lately (that is the last 6-7 months… (: ) . And, yes, my number one ideal trip is Bora-bora!!! I think we could be best friends!!! πŸ™‚

• helenevlacho
      Author
      August 25, 2016 / 11:42 am

Thank you so much for stopping by Rodanthi. Thank you so much for your kind comments as well. What a great coincidence, having the same birthday! That’s why we have so many things in common. Have a great day, Helene. xoxo

5. August 30, 2016 / 10:47 am

so many interesting facts I learned today about you dear!! Nice to know. Hope you are having a good day !!! Much loves, xx

• helenevlacho
      Author
      August 30, 2016 / 12:15 pm

Hi Arohii! Thank you so much for stopping by. I really appreciate it. Have a great day you too! Kisses, Helene.

6. August 30, 2016 / 6:21 pm

So great to know a few more things about you Helene, and I feel so glad to be able to relate with many of those, like liking travelling with plane, collecting mugs and cups (I mean a LOT), your reading addiction and most of all… Paris! I really wish you to make that dream come true the soonest, as I can feel how overwhelming this dream can be and I do hope to meet you there! <3
    Have a great month of September!
    xx
    Stella

• helenevlacho
      Author
      August 31, 2016 / 11:06 pm

Thank you so much dear Stella! Wish i was ready to leave for Paris…yesterday!
      Have a great September and a wonderful Autumn. Kisses, Helene.

7. Eirini
    September 8, 2016 / 1:10 pm

Nice to meet you!

8. December 22, 2016 / 12:40 pm

OMG I love books but I couldn’t even finish Madame Bovary! And it’s interesting that it took you 25 years to return back home :))

9. December 22, 2016 / 3:34 pm

Great facts! I would love to live in Paris too I have been three times and fell in love with the city!

December 22, 2016 / 6:13 pm

Bora Bora would be amazing to visit someday! Wonderful facts, I always love reading these kind of posts haha πŸ™‚

~ Jasmin N
    littlethingswithjassy.blogspot.fi

11. Sabra of Great Green Heron
    December 23, 2016 / 12:46 am

I love little things like this! Idiosyncrasies are what makes everyone special and unique. I don’t have any tattoos either and I’m glad for it.

12. December 23, 2016 / 2:50 am

This is a nice facts post. Nice to know a lot more about you.

13. December 23, 2016 / 12:07 pm

Great list, I’ve always wanted to go to Bora Bora and I’m obsessed with coffee, tea, reading and cats too πŸ™‚

14. December 23, 2016 / 12:33 pm

Nice to kind of meet you like this! This is an exciting post to get to know you better!

15. March 18, 2017 / 9:57 am

these kind of posts are always interesting, I love to “meet” new people with this, and sometimes can relate to. Loved the fact that you lived in many countries -also, Greecce! My dream destination!! I am finally visiting Athens for the first time this year but really want to see the islands!

xx
    lau.

16. Emma Jayne
    March 18, 2017 / 10:23 am

It was really nice to get to know you a bit more! Fun fact about me is I’ve always wanted to go to Japan!

17. March 18, 2017 / 11:10 am

J’adore Paris aussi!!!
    Lovely to get to know you better in this little blog post! πŸ™‚

18. March 18, 2017 / 11:18 am

So nice to get to know a bit more about the blogger behind the beautiful blog. I have to admit, I love spring and autumn too (more spring though because I know summer is just around the corner)

19. March 18, 2017 / 7:26 pm

Great to know more about you! Love reading fantasy books too. I always search on wattpad they have good reads

20. March 19, 2017 / 1:16 am

We share love to Polyvore and airplanes! πŸ™‚ I’d also love to work from home. I hate wasting time on traveling to work daily (in a rush hours in the worst case!), maybe one day I can leave the rush hour drives to others. πŸ™‚

21. Maikel
    March 19, 2017 / 9:13 am

Its so nice to get to know you better! Thank you so much for sharing

22. March 19, 2017 / 2:37 pm

It’s always nice to know the person behind the blog. Thank you for sharing this.