THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD

THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD

A few weeks ago Ι was  nominated and have been awarded the Versatile Blogger award!  It’s a great honour for me and for my new blog and Ι want to personally thank you Adna and her  blog: Adna In The City! Thank you so much dear for giving me this chance!

If you want to know more about The Versatile Blogger Award you can have a look here.

According to the VBA rules, in order to accept the nomination Ι must nominate 15 blog/bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award and then share 7 things about me!

So, lets’ go for it.

7 THINGS ABOUT ME:

I love cats, Ι adore cats and kitties!

I like watching people dancing but Ι don’t like dancing.

Pasta is one of my favorite foods!

Melon is one of my worst foods. I can’t eat melon. Truth is, Ι can’t even smell it.

Making lists and to-do lists is my current obsession. (i wont tell you if Ι can finish them☺ )

I have never been married, never got engaged.

I do believe in Karma and in The low of Attraction: Do good and good will come to you!

MY 15 NOMINEES:

My Cosmo Soul

Auto weird

Canonized Colony

Writing Over Coffee

100 Things I Love

Two Cats One Flat

Thanks to my nominator Adna once again ! Congratulations to all my nominees!

Thank you for reading and have a great day!

Helene.

1. Eirini
    September 8, 2016 / 1:09 pm

Congratulations! I love cats as well!

• helenevlacho
      Author
      September 9, 2016 / 4:12 pm

Thank you sweetie!

2. September 8, 2016 / 2:46 pm

Congratulations dear !!! I too believe in Karma 🙂 Thank you very much for nominating me <3

• helenevlacho
      Author
      September 9, 2016 / 4:13 pm

You are very welcome! You deserve it! And congratulations again dear!

• helenevlacho
      Author
      September 16, 2016 / 10:34 am

Thank you so much Yvonne! Thank you for stopping by. 🙂

3. September 16, 2016 / 2:32 pm

First of all thank you from my heart for this!! It’s such an honour to be nominated for this award, moreover from one of my favourite bloggers and major style inspiration since the very first day I created my Polypore account! In addition, I love finding out more things about you and I feel that I can relate with you so much! I am the family joke for making lists all time, but it keeps me super organised! And I believe strongly in the law of attraction, everything you do or feel comes back in many ways! 🙂
    Thank you so much Helene and wish you a wonderful weekend! xx

• helenevlacho
      Author
      September 23, 2016 / 1:03 pm

My dear Stella, you are most welcome! Thank you so much for being such a great supporter and inspiration on Polyvore. I love your blog as well and you were the first on my mind for the nomination. Yes, indeed, we have so many things in common. Wish you all the best in your life, personal and professional. You deserve the best for your blog my dear! Kisses. Helene.

4. October 2, 2016 / 11:56 am

Many thanks, Helene, for nominating Go-Eat-Do for the Versatile Blogger Award.

Good to see you like cats. On vacation on Rhodes recently a local cat befriended me – lots of strays live on the streets there – and it was lovely to have her company for a few days.

5. helenevlacho
    Author
    October 10, 2016 / 1:14 pm

Hi Stuart,
    Thank you for stopping by and you are very welcome. Well deserved your nomination.
    Yes, we have so many cats in the streets, can you imagine? I have 12 cats in my home (living in a village it’s easier for me to feed them because they live outside in our garden in their small house) but my mother feed other cats in the streets all the time. Wish i had more money to adopt more of them. Regards, Helene.

6. March 7, 2017 / 11:14 pm

Nice facts! 🙂 I love melons and I don’t understand how anyone can hate them haha. Congrats for the award!

7. September 9, 2017 / 4:30 pm

Hi Helen. Thank you so much for nominating my blog for the award. It is nice to see that we share something in common, which is pasta. Once again, thanks for the nomination.

• September 10, 2017 / 10:38 pm

You are most welcome, you deserve it! 🙂

October 29, 2017 / 10:25 pm

It was wonderful to get to know you better 🙂 congrats on being nominated!