WHERE I WOULD GO ON MY NEXT TRIP TO PARIS

WHERE I WOULD GO ON MY NEXT TRIP TO PARIS

Hello, everyone!**

Paris is always a good idea! Who haven’t heard these words at least…5 times so far? Well, Paris will always be the best idea on my mind. I love Paris for no specific reason and for a thousand of reasons at the same time. But really, I can’t explain how this love started. All I know is that it’s real and will last forever.

I will always dream of the day I will arrive at the airport with one way ticket in hand to the French capital.

A trip to Paris is in my Spring plans list. Sure, sometimes things don’t go as planned due to unexpected events, but I would like to share with you some of the places I will visit if everything goes as planned.

next-trip-paris

Monmarte

Monmarte is the neighborhood I stayed in Paris on my first visit. Because of that is one of my favorite places, a place which I want to visit again and again, every time I go there. It is also the place where you can enjoy one of the best views you can find in Paris climbing on top of Sacré-Cœur Basilica.  It’s really worth the trouble of walking up 300 steps to get to the top.

next-trip-paris

Musée Rodin

I fell in love with this museum before I even been there ( have visited it three times until now) by reading a short description of it’s garden, it’s wonderful classic architecture building and of course  it’s beautiful Auguste Rodin’s sculptures. These sculptures you can easily see and admire as they are in several places in the museum and the garden. In the museum there are Rodin’s art work as well as pieces of his personal art collection. (2017 marks the 100th anniversary of Rodin’s death)

next-trip-paris

Jardin de Luxemburg

After a stroll and some shopping around the left side of the city, a visit to Musee d’Orsay, lunch at Café de Flore and looking for books at Shakespeare and Company bookstore, you need some time to rest and relax at this beautiful garden. A selfie sitting at the distinctive green chairs is almost a necessity.

next-trip-paris

Shopping and window shopping

On Avenue des Champs-Élysées, Avenue Montaigne or on Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré  you can find some of the most world famous designer shops, not just French. Collete, Longchamp, Chanel, Hermes are just some of them. I might not be able to afford most of them as luxury items shopping is out of my budget (for the moment) but window shopping is free and open to everyone plus, you can always have an idea of the best fashion trends and styles of the season.

next-trip-paris

Café Kitsuné, Boot Café, Café Oberkampf

These are some of the cafes i want to visit in Paris. Some of them like Café Kitsuné have opened recently and seeing photos on Instagram and reading praising reviews in favorite accounts makes me want to see them too.

Well, there you have it: some of the places I would like to visit on my next trip to Paris.  And what about you? Which is your favorite city in the world? Have you ever been to Paris? Share your experiences with us and let us know in the comment section below

**This post is dedicated to my dear friend Stella. Nowadays, she is starting a new chapter in her life, far away from Greece. I would like to wish her and her fiance all my best for their new adventure. They deserve all the love and the success in their life. Dear Stella, enjoy every single moment in your new life and who knows, maybe we will meet again (very soon) in Paris!**

Images free at Unsplash and at Pixabay

January 22, 2017 / 4:42 pm

So many great places! I would love to visit the museums, both of them!

2. January 23, 2017 / 1:01 pm

Paris is always a great idea ;)! I’ve never been to Paris but it’s one my destinations on my travel bucket list. Would be amazing to see that city, heard so many good things about it 🙂

3. analesha
    January 24, 2017 / 5:08 am

These are some great recommendations. I’ve never been to Paris but one day I would love too.

4. January 25, 2017 / 5:22 am

Fabulous list! I have never gone to Paris. However, I would like to go as part of my bucket list.

5. January 25, 2017 / 1:34 pm

Wow! I just looooove this post! I’ve already bookmarked it so I could read it many times. I plan to be in Paris this year sometimes in the second half of May and am interested in everything about Paris and French lifestyle.
    Never been in Paris before, this will be my first, so this advises are a treasure for me. Thnak you for sharing.
    I start looking for accomodation on airbnb and Monmartre is my preference too. However, I’m not still decided if I go that route or just buy a deal (flight and hotel) from expedia. Looks like they have some good deals for a tourist on a budget.
    I’m curious how did you organize your first trip to Paris. Where did you find accomodation and where did you buy plain tickets. Or did you go by train? I’m exploring even this option.

6. January 25, 2017 / 4:21 pm

Ive never been to Paris but I’m actually planning a trip in April for my birthday, and I can’t wait!
    I must go and see everything you’ve listed here, thanks for sharing x

7. January 26, 2017 / 10:33 am

This is an amazing list, all these spots look so gorgeous and I would love to visit them for myself one day. Paris is on my travelling list, hope to make it there in the next few years. Do you have any other spots on the outskirts of the city that you would recommend?

8. January 26, 2017 / 10:12 pm

The cafe would be my first stop! I’m just obsessed with good coffee and pastries! Overall, great list!!!! I would add them all to mine

9. January 27, 2017 / 6:28 pm

This is such a good list, and one I will defo be saving! I visited Paris years ago, but now you’ve made me want to go back, and that cafe sounds incredible!

10. January 27, 2017 / 7:17 pm

Loved Paris when I visited! Thanks for sharing! xo

11. January 28, 2017 / 10:36 am

Great places to visit. Paris is in my list to visit next year.

12. January 28, 2017 / 4:31 pm

SO many beautiful places!! I can’t wait to visit there myself.

13. January 30, 2017 / 6:42 pm

Such a great article and recommendations my dear Helene! Thank you so much for sharing with us and of course for your thoughtful dedication and wishes. It means a lot, especially coming from a friend like you! I love Montmartre as we used to stay a lot at this area when we were coming for vacation a few years ago with Anestis! As for the cafés you suggest, I haven’t been to any of these yet, and I really love to, but I will wait for you to come and go together, it would be much greater! I look forward to receive your travel details! 😀 Thank you from my heart and have an amazing week ahead! <3
    Stella

14. February 2, 2017 / 7:16 am

Paris is and always will be in my bucket list. ? I want to visit this glamorous place once in my life.

Beforbeauty.com