VALENTINE’S DAY GIFTS FOR HER

VALENTINE’S DAY GIFTS FOR HER
Valentine’s Day is almost here, just a week away. Whether you are in a relationship or single, here is a classic yet always acceptable Valentine’s Day gift guide for her. Actually, I have created this list by adding things I would like to be gifted from my other half (if I would have one of course). I love pink and rose gold, I love flowers and watches so here is my list, all in pink. You can share it with the partner in your life, just to give an idea, if you are a fan of pink Valentine’s Day.

valentines-day-gifts-for-her

Here we are:

Rose Gold watch by Cluse
Peony in Vase-The French Bee
Fleur Du Mal lace panties
Fleur Du Mal lace bra
Wedgwood Teacup & Saucer Set
Kate Spade cross body bag
Tom Dixon Scented Candle
Miss Dior Perfume

Well, what do you think of my list? Have you asked for any special gift from your other half for Valentine’s Day? Let us know in the comments below.

February 6, 2017 / 11:26 pm

Such a great collection! I like pink too and this Cluse watch is already in my wishlist.

2. February 11, 2017 / 2:12 pm

That scented candle from Tom Dixon is sooooo cute!!! My SO and I have decided to not give any gifts to each other on Valentine’s day, but to go out to eat instead (here in Norway a nice dinner can go up to 40-50 euros). I’m looking forward to this holiday ?

Carlota | http://www.TheWandereuse.com

3. February 11, 2017 / 5:24 pm

Aww, what a cute collage you have created Helen! I love the bottle of that miss Dior perfume, that flower is also super cute. 🙂 This year we won’t buy gifts, we go to a hot stone massage and dinner together instead. But list might though be super useful for guys buying gifts to women. Thanks for sharing!

4. February 11, 2017 / 6:26 pm

That Tom Dixon candle is absolutely gorgeous! Although, it’s a bit pricey hahah 😀 but ah, so pretty! x

5. February 12, 2017 / 9:21 am

That candle is soo gorgeous, since having the little one me and the partner haven’t bought anything for each other this year

6. February 12, 2017 / 12:09 pm

These are some great gift ideas! I am actually busy writing a last minute V-day gift guide as well 🙂