ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD

ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD

Hello everyone and Happy May!

Last year, in August,  I got my first blog award, the Versatile blog award.  And now, this is my first award of the year, ”The One Lovely Blog Award”. My dear Nora from Dreamer Achiever nominated me for the award. I am so honored Nora! Thank you so much!

one-lovely-blog-award

Here are the rules for accepting the award:

1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
  2. Share seven facts about yourself.
  3. Post about the award and list the rules.
  4. Nominate (up to 15) other bloggers and
  5. Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.

So, here it is, 7 (unknown) facts about me:

1. I have a diploma as a Beautician and a Makeup Artist diploma. These were my first studies and I have worked a few years in the cosmetic section of different department stores selling makeup products, offering makeup services, etc.
  2. My favorite number is 7.
  3. I am an ambivert (The one in the middle of the introvert-extrovert spectrum).
  4. My dream home is one by the beach!
  5. I have started learning french at age 38. I am still learning, though!
  6. I love opera and I wish I could have the chance to watch live Maria Callas, my favorite soprano ever.
  7. Recently, I got my first DSLR camera and I cant stop taking pictures. My cats might wanna kill me, they pose for me all day long.

My nominations:

1. Maikel from Maikels World.
  2. Lea from A Snippet of Life.
  3. Susana from Style & Life by Susana.
  4. Margot from the The Pastel Project.
  5. Zana from The soul of a poet.
  6. Anna from Anna Nuttall.
  7. Denise from The Life of Dee.
  8. Marleen from The Beauty Context.
  9. Emma from Emma Jayne.

Have a look at these great and lovely blogs. They are all talented bloggers and I do really appreciate all of them.

Images free at Pixabay

1. May 2, 2017 / 7:29 am

OMG thank you so much for the nomination! I am truly so touched and it means so much that you mentioned by. It means so much, you have no clue how much it really means to me. You are a beautiful soul! xx

2. May 2, 2017 / 9:01 am

Excellent post, Helene and thank you for sharing the facts. I learned something new about you – and also, I learned what ambivert means. I’ll next check out the nominees! 🙂

3. May 2, 2017 / 7:29 pm

Congratulations on your nominee Helene and thank you for sharing a little about yourself.

4. May 4, 2017 / 12:29 am

Congratulations on your nomination

5. May 4, 2017 / 7:52 pm

I would never have guessed that you were a Beautician and a Makeup Artist. I don’t know why I imagined you work at a Bank or some other Office jobs. 🙂
    And now that you have a new professional camera, I Hope to see many pictures from Greece. I planned with a friend to visit this year your country, especially the islands. I heard they are magnificent.

6. May 4, 2017 / 9:39 pm

Congrats! I think these blogger awards are soo cool! I’ve gotten 2 in my past.
    That is so funny how you say your cats might kill you because they pose for you all the time 🙂 I love my camera too!

-Danielle Ruppert // danielleruppert.com

7. May 4, 2017 / 9:47 pm

Learning french & house by the beach – the dream haha! Loved to get to know to you better 🙂

8. May 4, 2017 / 10:31 pm

Well done that’s awesome! I look forward to viewing the other peoples blogs too!! Thanks for sharing 🙂 X

9. May 4, 2017 / 11:13 pm

Yay! Congrats! 🙂

10. May 5, 2017 / 1:29 am

“Merci” for this post! It was so good learning about you! And I think it’s super cool that you have a beautician degree! I feel like it’s so rare these days. I’d love to win this award soon!

11. May 5, 2017 / 7:36 am

Congratulations! My dream home is also one by the beach <3

12. May 5, 2017 / 6:45 pm

French is such a beautiful language. I wish I had the courage to take it when I was younger instead of doing spanish. Don’t get me wrong, Spanish is practical and I have tremendous uses for it. But my heart is with the beauty of the French Language.

13. May 6, 2017 / 6:10 am

Cute post. So fun Thanks for sharing more about yourself. I remember when I got my first DSLR. Everyone around me was so done with me, but it was so much fun learning my way around the camera.