Hello everyone and Happy May!
Last year, in August, I got my first blog award, the Versatile blog award. And now, this is my first award of the year, ”The One Lovely Blog Award”. My dear Nora from Dreamer Achiever nominated me for the award. I am so honored Nora! Thank you so much!
Here are the rules for accepting the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Post about the award and list the rules.
- Nominate (up to 15) other bloggers and
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
So, here it is, 7 (unknown) facts about me:
- I have a diploma as a Beautician and a Makeup Artist diploma. These were my first studies and I have worked a few years in the cosmetic section of different department stores selling makeup products, offering makeup services, etc.
- My favorite number is 7.
- I am an ambivert (The one in the middle of the introvert-extrovert spectrum).
- My dream home is one by the beach!
- I have started learning french at age 38. I am still learning, though!
- I love opera and I wish I could have the chance to watch live Maria Callas, my favorite soprano ever.
- Recently, I got my first DSLR camera and I cant stop taking pictures. My cats might wanna kill me, they pose for me all day long.
- Maikel from Maikels World.
- Lea from A Snippet of Life.
- Susana from Style & Life by Susana.
- Margot from the The Pastel Project.
- Zana from The soul of a poet.
- Anna from Anna Nuttall.
- Denise from The Life of Dee.
- Marleen from The Beauty Context.
- Emma from Emma Jayne.
Have a look at these great and lovely blogs. They are all talented bloggers and I do really appreciate all of them.
As always, thank you for visiting and have a great day!
(Did you enjoy this blog post? Follow me on Bloglovin and never miss any of my posts!)
Images free at Pixabay