Summer Glow!

Hello, everyone! Happy July!
The weather is getting warmer day by day as we are in the heart of summer. Here in Greece, we had the hottest week so far these last days of June, up to 42°C degrees). Time to get a sun kissed look and this summer glow we all love, especially if you are going on holidays anytime soon. For pale skin tone face or body color you might need a little more help but what the heck? Every beauty brand lunches at least 2-3 products every summer which easily help you gain a glowing bronzed look. Let’s have a look in a few of them.

summer-glow

Benefit Hoola Lite

This a lighter version of the original Hoola bronzer, perfect for fair complexions or for use as an all-over finishing powder. Hoola Lite instantly warms your complexion, leaving you with a healthy, believable glow 365 days a year. The finely milled matte bronzer blends on smoothly and seamlessly!

Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmer Brick Compact

This is an all-in-one shimmering powder which creates a deep bronzy glow. You can use it as a bronzer, blush or highlighter and as an eyeshadow as well.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer Luminous Bronze Light

Hourglass has some of the most gorgeous bronzers and blushes, loved by every makeup addict around the world (packaging is amazingly beautiful also). Luminous Bronze Light is a medium tan shade infused with Luminous Light, a champagne pearl powder, for a softer, candlelit warmth. It is ideal for fair/light complexions for a natural sun kissed glow and healthy looking face.

Benefit Cosmetics Sun Beam Golden-Bronze Liquid Highlighter

This is a golden bronze complexion highlighter suitable for all skin tones. For a luminous, bronzed glow use Sun Beam over makeup where the light would naturally hit your face (cheekbones, browbones, down your nose, and on the cupid’s bow).

Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lip Gloss

With a special mix of pearls in a clear base this High Shimmer Lip Gloss provides a super-reflective effect. Enriched with vitamin, conditions lips while providing non-sticky but long-lasting color. Bare Sparkle is the shade I would choose, a champagne with pearl.

St. Tropez  Self Tan Luxe Dry Oil

I love dry oils and this luxurious self tanner (which gives a natural golden glow) could be possible one of my favorites. Quick drying and non greasy, easy to apply  and naturally fragranced with essential oils for no self tan smell, is the best choice for a self tan which lasts up to 10 days.

These are all my suggestions and products I would choose for a bronzed  glowing makeup look, perfect for fair skin tones. What is your favorite ”get the summer glow” product? Let us know in the comment section below.

1. Lea
    July 3, 2017 / 11:05 pm

Oh no what have you done! I want all of these things so bad now! Especially the light hoola bronzer could be something that works really well with my skin…
    lea, xx
    asnippetoflife.com

July 3, 2017 / 11:19 pm

Mmm, can i have all these in my makeup bag and right now please? They all look fantastic, great suggestions!

3. July 4, 2017 / 12:41 pm

How I love summer, its winter here and I can’t wait for my summer vacation, will be in Mykonos in August. I love that Bobbi Brown bronzer.

4. July 4, 2017 / 5:19 pm

Beautiful!!! I need all of this in my life!

5. July 4, 2017 / 5:38 pm

I like the look of the Benefit sun beam – might have to buy some. xx

6. July 4, 2017 / 7:32 pm

Wonderful list! I have my eyes on that self tanning tanner, I get red when I try to tan, it seems like I’m unable to pick up any colour!

7. Sharon Chanyau
    July 4, 2017 / 10:18 pm

BOBBI BROWN HIGH SHIMMER LIP GLOSS is my favorite, thank you for opening my eyes to other things.

8. Tereza
    July 5, 2017 / 7:54 am

Love this post – I’m all for those bronzers and sprakly products! I really need to swatch that Ambiente Bronzer because that looks amazing!! By the way I used to live in Rhodes and I remember it being in the 40s and I so insanely hot!! x

9. July 5, 2017 / 6:54 pm

Great products! I love everything that is golden!

xx, Melissa

10. July 8, 2017 / 4:55 pm

These are great suggestions! I am actually make up shopping today and wrote them down. Thanks!

11. August 1, 2017 / 1:41 pm

These products look great, I’m jealous of your warm weather, it’s freezing in Sydney Australia!

• August 3, 2017 / 9:53 am

Summer is so hot in Greece! Thank you for stopping by!

12. August 1, 2017 / 2:36 pm

Now I want all those products dear, especially that Bobbi Brown powder – need to try that one.
    I miss Greece so much!! I thought that I will manage to visit this year but I am not sure. Next year for sure. 😍

• August 3, 2017 / 9:55 am

Yes, this powder looks amazing! Greece is wonderful no matter what the season is so you can come anytime.

13. August 1, 2017 / 3:41 pm

Great post! Thank you for so many inspirations, there´s so many products to try 🙂 I personally love brand Bobbi Brown, so maybe I will give this a chance 🙂

Ally.

• August 3, 2017 / 9:59 am

They are all a great choice for Summer! Thank you for stopping by Ally!

14. August 1, 2017 / 5:12 pm

Benefit cosmetics sun beam golden-bronze liquid highlighter seems to be my favorite product! I love using highlighter, especially during Summer. I currently use Max Factor bronzing powder and I recommend you try it out, you won’t regret it!
    BS, xx | https://queenbsdiary.com/

• August 3, 2017 / 10:01 am

Yes, Benefit sun beam is fantastic! I used it first time this summer and i loved it. I will check Max Factor also, i use their blushers and i really like them. Thanks for the suggestion dear!

15. August 1, 2017 / 7:11 pm

Oh what a lovely products! I wish we had reached some great summer temperatures here in Finland but it have stayed under 25’C degrees… I’d love to be there right now!

• August 3, 2017 / 10:07 am

The weather is always so hot in Greece almost every summer but we do enjoy it. Thanks Jasmin!

16. August 1, 2017 / 8:41 pm

These products look so nice…a nicely done makeup using these will be amazing

17. August 2, 2017 / 1:11 pm

Sun a fan of Hourglass and Bobbi Brown! Love your summer glow edit :*

18. August 3, 2017 / 7:26 am

These are great products I am not familiar with but would surely add them to my make up bag. Great for summer.

19. August 3, 2017 / 9:13 am

Beautiful products! I love Benefit and have tried their Dandelion blush and High Beam highlighter but I have yet to try the Hoola and the Sun Beam. They all look so pretty, especially the Bobbi Brown highlighter!

• August 3, 2017 / 10:20 am

Benefit products are really fantastic. Would love to try Dandelion blush also. Thank you Nadine!