TOP FOUR THINGS TO DO IN LONDON

TOP FOUR THINGS TO DO IN LONDON

London is an amazing place to visit with vintage architecture and beautiful scenery almost every place you turn your head to. London is the place to one of the longest ruling monarchy in the world. Queen Elizabeth II is not only the queen of United Kingdom but also the queen of Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Moreover, the queen is also head of 12 other countries all around the world. (Commonwealth Realms) With such world prominence the home of the queen is sure to be a place to visit at least once in lifetime. One has to make sure they do not miss out on this  when they do decide to visit London.top-4-bingo-things-London

1. Visit the incredible museums

London is very well known for their wide range of artifacts in their museums. The artifacts range from the bronze era stuff to the real life dinosaurs and the most important thing is that most of the museums offer a free visit which means you pay absolutely zero quids for taking a stroll through some of the exceptional artifacts of the earth’s timeline. top-4-bingo-things-London

2. Take a stroll through Camden

Camden is one the music spots in London were good music is a part and parcel of the treat you are in for. Moreover, Camden also offers the visitors various food delicacies from around the world and the marketplace in Camden is must visit place to any and every London tourist. Camden offers much more than what you can ask for. top-4-bingo-things-London

3. Taking a picture with the Buckingham guards

This might sound crazy for the most of the crowd staying in London as they are accustomed to the idea of queen and her guards guarding her palace, but for a visitor it is absolutely fascinating and the best part is the guards are commanded to show no facial expression or emotions which can lead to some funny pics along with their funny hats. top-4-bingo-things-London

4. Go to a musical concert

London is also called the musical mecca from where some the world’s most renowned artists come from. London has amazing open air and theatrical musical concerts which are a treat to watch. One must definitely check out different musical concerts when in London where you are sure to hear some of the greatest artist perform right in front of you.

However, London is an expensive place to visit and people from other countries are sure to face problems due to the pound value being very high. Nonetheless, one can always head over to bingo sites where you can avail some of the best bingo no deposit bonuses which can help you in financing your travel across this wonderful place.

Have you ever been to London? What is your favorite thing to do/which is your favorite place in London?

Images free at Unsplash & Pixabay

1. July 21, 2017 / 12:32 am

I live in the U.K. & have visited London many times it is a nice place to go. As I live here though it has lost its appeal as a go-to place but would recommend to those who haven’t been !

2. July 23, 2017 / 1:36 pm

I live in London and I agree with all of these! Camden is a great place to go to just be immersed in food, drink, music and good vibes!

Sophia x http://sophiawhitham.co.uk

3. July 23, 2017 / 9:09 pm

Thanks for sharing these ideas! I’ve dreamed of going to London and hope to be going someday soon! I have shared this on Pinterest to make sure I remember your recommendations!

4. Lea
    July 25, 2017 / 2:36 am

Love your tips and these are actually things I often do when visiting London. Have been to numerous musicals, museums and a visit to camden is always nice!
    lea, xx

5. July 28, 2017 / 10:15 pm

I visited London a few years ago and went to the British Museum, what a remarkable experience! I didn’t know where to look! Loved London, the public transportation was so easy to use, I never felt uncomfortable or lost. Would love to go back one day!

6. August 5, 2017 / 11:19 pm

Thanks for the ideas! I hadn’t come across anything about Camden on my last visit to London, this is will definitely be added to my list!

7. August 6, 2017 / 12:48 pm

I used to live in London many years ago and would definitely recommend your tips. I would love to head back sometime soon especially around Christmas as it is so pretty when it is all lit up.

8. August 6, 2017 / 4:52 pm

London is such a great city, with so many beautiful spots to visit, you can never get bored in London. I like you put visiting London’s incredible museums first thing to do, indeed there are some of the most interesting museums in the world.

9. August 6, 2017 / 7:38 pm

My ultimate dream is to see a musical in London! Would be so flipping amazing tbh 🙂 great post! I’ll keep these in mind when I’m traveling to London 🙂

10. August 7, 2017 / 2:23 am

Whao! what a lovely picture of Westminster. London is a great, vibrant, and beautiful city. Love those shots, they are amazing.

11. August 7, 2017 / 8:02 am

I have always wanted to visit London.. Whenever I do, I am keeping in mind your tips 🙂

12. August 7, 2017 / 10:24 am

Oh, amazing article! London is my biggest dream since I remember, haha. I really hope one day I will have a chance to see this beautiful city 🙂 Thanks for the tips 🙂

Ally,

13. August 7, 2017 / 1:32 pm

These are interesting things to get up to… I have seen some pictures with the guards and it’s always amusing

14. September 1, 2017 / 11:36 am

I live about 5 hours away from London and I don’t think I visit there enough! Probably 4 times in my life time! I would love to go again and visit the sites, it’s such a beautiful massive city, every building is beautiful in its own way!
    Much love, Caitylis x x