FIVE THINGS TO LOOK FOR WHEN RENTING A VILLA IN BALI

FIVE THINGS TO LOOK FOR WHEN RENTING A VILLA IN BALI

When traveling to Bali on holiday, you want to make sure that you book yourself accommodations that will ensure that you not only have a relaxing stay but one that provides you with all the amenities and more that you have at home. This article will provide some tips on helping you find the perfect bali villas for rent for your next holiday.

1. Location

There are many things to consider when you are renting a villa in Bali. You will want to decide if you want to be secluded and in a home that is completely private and surrounded by greenery. Do you want views of the water or do you want to stay in the city? Some villas offer peace and tranquility within a small fishing town while others offer picturesque views of the ocean. Whether you are going on a romantic trip or one that will be full of adventure, there are plenty of unique villas to choose from in Bali. This is the best way to stay in Bali as the prices are reasonable and you will have many more amenities than staying at a local hotel or hostel.

renting-villa-bali

2. Amenities

Depending on the type of villa you book, the amenities will be plentiful. Some Villas offer maid, butler, and chef service to make your stay that much more relaxing and enjoyable. Leave all the housework and chores to paid employees who can take care of it for you. Your sole responsibility while on vacation in Bali is to relax and enjoy the beauty of the country. Some accommodations are so plush that they offer their own spa services, private cooks, and security guards. If you plan to travel with a large group, consider staying in a large villa that will hold everyone.

3. Number of sleeping beds

Depending on how many will be traveling with you, you will want to make sure that you search for villas that can accommodate everyone in your party. There are many villas that can sleep 10 or more people which make them great for groups. Many of the villas that are large and offer many sleeping quarters will also include breakfast in the booking price.

renting-villa-bali

4. Budget

If you are on a budget, be sure to watch out for sales and specials. During holidays such as Valentine’s day, there is typically a package special that includes a romantic dinner and overnight accommodations for a good price. Another great time to travel to Bali is during Sharimar as some villas offer up to 30% off their normal rate. This can save you thousands of dollars. If you plan to travel during this time, it is important to remember that Shalimar is the high season. If you want to save up to 85% off, go during non-peak season. Shop around and see what you can find. There are hundreds of lovely villas to choose from and you are bound to find a good deal.

5. Style

As there are so many villas to choose from, there are also many that are more stylish than others. If style is important to you, you will likely find exactly what you are looking for in a villa more so than in a hotel.

And what about you my dear readers? Have you ever been in Bali? Is Bali on your travel bucket list? Let us know in the comment section below.

Images free at Pixabay

1. August 3, 2017 / 10:18 am

Omg, this would be my dream holiday! I’d love to rent a villa in Bali! Thank you for the tips, it’s something I really want to do xx

Sophia x http://sophiawhitham.co.uk

2. August 3, 2017 / 5:55 pm

I’ve been in love with Bali forever! It’s on my bucket list, this blog is just another sign, that today means I’m one day closer LOL… thank you for the tips!

3. August 3, 2017 / 9:35 pm

This place looks like Heaven. Bucket list, you’ve just got a new entry!

4. August 4, 2017 / 8:56 am

Bali is such a beautiful place! I would definitely prefer to stay in a very secluded place surrounded by nature. A fishing town sounds great to me!

5. August 4, 2017 / 2:36 pm

I love to visit Bali, place is so beautiful & amazing. One of my relative went to Bali last month, he had so many nice moments there. So I decided to visit this heaven. Thank You for sharing.

6. August 4, 2017 / 3:22 pm

I have heard so many good things about Bali. It’s been always on my travel list and reading you blog-post makes me more prepared to go for it. Thanks for sharing some tips with us 🙂

7. August 4, 2017 / 9:05 pm

Bali is really very beautiful and I would love to have a small villa/ or a cottage house in the wilderness away from the city. I think I have to earn more money for that. 🙂

8. August 4, 2017 / 11:59 pm

Wow – added to my list, looks beautiful!

August 14, 2017 / 6:48 pm

Ah I want to visit Bali so bad! Thanks for these tips 🙂 we’ll probably go to the hotel but I keep myself open for suggestions 🙂

10. August 15, 2017 / 12:40 am

Bali is on my bucket list.
    🙂 I would love to visit that place one day. You wrote this so amazingly dear.

11. August 15, 2017 / 1:46 am

Looks like a beautiful place…I agree with your suggestions…you tip on budget will be very helpful

12. Alice
    August 15, 2017 / 11:42 am

Omg these photos are incredible! I’ve never been to Bali, but these tips seem to work for any kind of holiday abroad

Alice | Dainty Alice

13. August 15, 2017 / 2:41 pm

Villas are so exclusive and private, I think they are the best for group vacations with relatives or if couple has kids. I’ve never been to Bali but I’ve heard and seen plenty to know I want to go there. It’s really nice that there’s a big choice of villas and more and less stylish ones, with ocean view or around greenness. Bali is place for everyone.
    B, xx | http://www.queenbsdiary.com/

14. September 5, 2017 / 8:03 pm

I am trying to plan a surprise second honeymoon for my husband since our kids will be gone to summer camp and we will be alone for two months. You mentioned that when looking for a villa rental it is important to keep in mind the amenities they provide so that you know exactly what you need to bring. That is a great point that I forgot about in the excitement of traveling. Thank you for the amazing information.