L’oreal Paris Fine Flowers Cleansing Duo: Gel-Cream Wash and Toner

L’oreal Paris Fine Flowers Cleansing Duo: Gel-Cream Wash and Toner

L'oreal-Paris-Fine-Flowers-Cleansing-Duo-Gel-Cream-Wash-and-TonerHello, everyone!

It’s been a month now that I am using these two products from L’oreal Paris and I really really love them both. This L’Oreal Fine Flowers range was launched last year and it is available for different skin types, normal, dry or even sensitive and combination skin. You can find the best product for your skin type choosing through the range: wipes, cleansing cream, gel-cream wash and milk and of course toner. All the products contain extracts of Rose, known for its soothing and comforting properties and Jasmine Flowers, renowned for its protecting and moisturizing properties. L'oreal-Paris-Fine-Flowers-Cleansing-Duo-Gel-Cream-Wash-and-Toner

Fine Flowers Gel-Cream Wash 150ml

This cleansing gel wash is soft and creamy like milk and velvet. It smells roses and jasmine indeed but the scent is light and delicate. With just a small amount I massage my wet face using circular motions. The foam cleanses my skin gentle leaving it very soft and smoothed, refreshed and moisturized and most important: DOES NOT dry out my complexion. I use it twice daily, morning and evening and after a month I have used just a small quantity of the bottle, I have the impression that remains full.  Having no soap or alcohol is suitable for normal, dry and sensitive skin.

L'oreal-Paris-Fine-Flowers-Cleansing-Duo-Gel-Cream-Wash-and-Toner

Fine Flowers Cleansing Toner 400ml

I haven’t always used toner in my daily routine. In fact, from time to time I use to buy toner alongside with cleansing gel and after a few days, I tend to abandon them or simply, I forget to use them. This time and long before I gave the promise to myself and still keeping it: I use toner every single day! I started using The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution when I bought this and a few more products from the brand. But, as it is better to use in the evening and not daily (directions for sensitive skin) I wanted to try something different.

The Fine Flowers toner is really gentle and just like the cleansing gel-wash, smells roses and jasmine too but the fragrance is a little bit stronger, at least when applying it. Once it’s dry doesn’t smell so intensely. I use it every morning and these evenings I don’t use the Glycolic Acid also. I feel my skin refreshed, soothed and totally cleaned.  Same as the cleansing gel, it lasts very long because only a few drops needed for face and neck.

Both gel-wash and toner come in a gorgeous pink packaging and they are value for money: Gel-cream wash €4,79/ Toner: €7,19 Good for skin, affordable prices, beautiful packaging. In other words, excellent choices for a cleansing duo.

Have you tried any products from L’oreal Paris Fine Flowers range? Let us know in the comment section below.

As always, thank  you for visiting and have a great day!

This post contains affiliates links.

1. August 22, 2017 / 5:28 pm

The cream wash looks like something I would try !

August 22, 2017 / 10:44 pm

Wonderful presentation! This cleansing gel sounds fantastic! Your photos are so beautiful and fresh!

3. August 24, 2017 / 12:33 pm

Great post! I kind of wanna try these out now! 🙂

4. August 24, 2017 / 3:38 pm

Love Loreal products! Those looks like something I would try!

5. August 24, 2017 / 4:21 pm

I haven’t used L’Oreal products for years as I purchase cruelty free products. However, I can say the same about toners. I was never a constant user of them until this year. Once you find a good one for your skin, I think it really helps. Also, letting it dry before you apply your moisturizer also is a big game changer for me.

6. August 24, 2017 / 4:27 pm

I haven’t used L’Oreal products in many years. I am pretty particular about the products that I use but I also can agree with toners. I have had a love hate relationship with them but have since found that if you find the right one and for me, if you wait until it dries on your skin before you apply moisturizer, it is a huge game changer. Lovely images also!

August 24, 2017 / 6:55 pm

Haven’t tried anything from their range yet! Though, their packaging looks so super pretty! Oh my goodness.

8. Caterina Sosso
    August 24, 2017 / 11:55 pm

I was looking for reviews on this range but now I’m gonna try it out for sure!! Thank youu x

Caterina | caterinasosso.com

9. August 25, 2017 / 12:02 am

My personal opinion is that one cannot compare brands such as The Ordinary and L’oreal.
    First uses absolutely clean ingredients while the latter is a typical commercial brand with questionable ingredient lists.
    For reference, any product with glycolic acid shouldn’t be viewed upon as a toner because it isn’t an actual toner.
    Rosewater is a toner, witchazel is a toner – glycolic acid is an exfoliating treatment.
    Play of words in the marketing field, perhaps.
    I am very much into skincare, especially now that I’m in my thirties and I’d definitely stick to anything like The Ordinary whilst L’oreal simply isn’t a brand I trust.
    Nothing against big corporations (The Ordinary is now owned by Estee Lauder, after all) – but as a whole, it is better and more efficient.

10. August 25, 2017 / 1:20 am

I really like L’oareal, they have a wide range of high quality products but I’ve never tried these ones. They sound really good and I love the fact that there’s a version for sensitive skin. Thanks for the recommendation!

11. August 25, 2017 / 9:57 am

I do not use a toner but perhaps I should. I’m sure it would help my skin a lot. This is a great product!

12. August 26, 2017 / 12:20 pm

L’Oreal does make really good skin care products. I can imagine that this would be really good. I would love to see what they have in moisturizers.

13. August 27, 2017 / 9:28 pm

I love anything with roses in and Jasmin is one of my favourite scences, whether it’s in bodycare or in air purifiers, it smells so nice. That makes it 2 good reasons to give Fine Flowers a go.

14. August 28, 2017 / 2:07 am

I haven’t seen this in the shop yet, but it looks fantastic! I love the bright packaging and it seems like it would smell really nice. Going to have to check it out! 🙂

15. August 29, 2017 / 8:50 pm

I’ve never seen this in the store, but I might have to go search for it! Love your presentation of the products.

16. August 30, 2017 / 12:47 pm

I’ve thought about picking these up in the shops to give them a try but I have oily skin and I don’t think these will work very well with that. I tend to go for tea-tree products as that is great for oily skin and for helping to dry out your face a little!
    Much love, Caitylis x x

17. August 30, 2017 / 3:28 pm

Great review! These products look and sound so lovely, I’m definitely going to give them a try.

18. August 30, 2017 / 7:46 pm

Great items from L’oreal. I have the eye make up remover and it’s amazing too! I would love to try these out. The only bad thing about L’oreal is that they test on animals 🙁

19. August 31, 2017 / 12:37 pm

Beautiful pictures! The products sounds good it is just a shame they test on animals. =(

20. August 31, 2017 / 1:45 pm

These bottles are super cute and girly – just how I prefer! I love the scent – roses and jasmine, it’s so feminine. I would love to try cleansing gel since I feel I should try that out, but since I’m using micellar water toner I don’t I need toner too. Or do I?
    B, xx | http/www.queenbsdiary.com/

21. September 1, 2017 / 8:04 pm

I have not used these lotions and cleansers before but I have heard that they are really wonderful products. And Loreal is always a very respected company making them.