Doe Deere Lets Us in on Her Morning Beauty Routine

Doe Deere Lets Us in on Her Morning Beauty Routine

Fashion diva and cosmetic queen Doe Deere has been a fixture in the makeup world for quite some
time now. With an eye for the extravagant and bold she marches forward to the beat of her own
drum, while inspiring others to do the same.

Born in Izhevsk, Russia she was an imaginative and entrepreneurial kind of child. She remembers having a slumber party with some of her friends and they dressed up like witches. That started her love of makeup. She also started her entrepreneurship in grade school. She sold temporary tattoos to her schoolmates and told them it was cool. Apparently it worked, and she had a lot of fun in the process. At the age of 17 she moved out of her home country and across the Pacific Ocean to New York City. She traveled all that way to pursue her music career. In her band, sky Salt, she met her husband Mark, who is currently the President of Lime Crime. With all her current success she had the time to sit down for an interview with Savoir Flair to tell us a little more about her life.

Doe-Deere-beauty-morning-routine

Morning Routine

Doe Deere walks us through her morning routine. Even though she is super successful, you will find her morning routine surprisingly normal. Here it goes. She wakes up at 8:30 every morning without fail. She loves being a morning person and magically does not need an alarm clock. How does she do it? This thriving entrepreneur loves the whole process of waking up from eating breakfast to looking dreamily out the window at nature. First things first, she gulps down a full glass of water. Because she lives in the dry Los Angeles climate staying hydrated is super important. She completes some stretching exercises and chows down on breakfast. It’s usually pretty light. Doe enjoys grits, yogurt, fruit, and even freshly squeezed orange juice from the tree in her backyard. The grits are her favorite though. The self-proclaimed Unicorn Queen gets on her phone to check up on what’s happening. She chats with her Lime Crime team through the company’s internal chat system and answers emails. She absolutely opens up Instagram to see what’s new in the world and what trends are rocking the scene.

Doe-Deere-beauty-morning-routine

Makeup Routine

What makeup CEO and fashionista would be without their daily makeup routine? Doe turns up the music to accompany her daily ritual. She is currently listening to one of her (and everyone else’s) favorite bands, The Beatles. She showers at night so her hair is dry by morning. She styles it in her signature looks, down and with big curls. She uses a curling iron for this. She always washes her face and moisturizes, always! Then she applies foundation. Her company Lime Crime does not sell a foundation yet, but it will be coming soon! She then sets her makeup and fills in her brows, a current makeup must do. Last is to apply blush and lipstick. It’s her favorite part because it’s where the colorful part comes in. She uses a red or pink for this task. Doe spends time with her two cute cats, loving on them before she goes to work. They are her babies and are very well taken care of. Once all that is done, she arrives at the office at 12:00pm. Lunch and chatting with her team are what she does everyday and then Doe attends meetings all day long until 6:00pm when she goes home. If it is a particularly busy day, she may have to stay well into the night. That is her morning/day routine and it seems to work for her.

Follow Doe Deere on Instagram.

All Photos: Courtesy of @DoeDeere

Well, what do you think of Doe’s beauty morning routine? Have you ever tried any Lime Crime product? Let us know in the comments section below.

September 14, 2017 / 11:24 pm

Such a wonderful reading! Never heard her story before! Lime Crime palettes are to die for! xo xo

2. September 15, 2017 / 10:20 am

I am so in love with her hair! If I wasn’t so cheap I might actually dye my hair a fun color like that haha. But it was really cool to read about her routine and see how driven she is.

Kylie <3 | https://livingwhimsicaldreams.blogspot.kr/

3. September 15, 2017 / 11:01 am

Oh wow, she is really skilled with the colors. Interesting read and nice to know her. I too am from SoCal and I can relate about the sometimes dry weather.

Ron | Ron Mariano Photography

4. Louise
    September 15, 2017 / 11:43 am

Wow love your hair, the colours are so pretty! Great blog x

5. September 15, 2017 / 11:57 am

I love your stand-out look, you have so much confidence and the colours just look amazing together.

6. September 15, 2017 / 1:19 pm

Very bold and beautiful! Love the intro. Great blog.

7. September 15, 2017 / 3:04 pm

I love learning about new people! I’ve never heard of Doe Deere until now but I wish I had. Judging from the photos she doesn’t seem afraid to experiment with color. It truly makes her stand out. Great work

Xoxo
    Miss Monèt

8. September 15, 2017 / 6:05 pm

I really her hair

September 15, 2017 / 6:19 pm

Holy crap she’s stunning! Love her hair! Gorgeous. Oh my goodness! Haven’t tried Lime Crime products before, would love to though!

10. September 15, 2017 / 9:42 pm

I’ve never heard of Lime Crime products before. I do really love her hair though!

11. September 17, 2017 / 9:48 am

I admit that I am a novice in the makeup world. Although I am always curious about things for the sake of my daughter when it comes to fashion. She really loves the idea of fashion and has her own style for sure. I will have to check out the Lime Crime products and see what she thinks.

12. Lea
    September 17, 2017 / 12:38 pm

Never read a post like this where you tell us about another’s morning routines. Liked reading through it.
    I never tried any Limecrime products just because I read a lot of the drama around them and it kind of put me a little bit of them.
    Lea, xx

13. September 17, 2017 / 6:02 pm

It takes a lot of courage to go this bold with different colors and never have I read a blog detailing so much about someone’s morning routine. Bravo!

14. September 18, 2017 / 12:54 am

Interesting read!. She looks stunning.

15. September 19, 2017 / 12:08 am

Purple is my favorite color and wow never heard of her before! I’m also an early bird and I find it helps me to get into a great mind frame in the morning to get up early and get dressed while it’s peaceful. It makes my morning routine very therapeutic.

16. September 19, 2017 / 10:07 am

Wow! I love her hair! Not everyone can pull off that hair color. She is such a beauty! I bet even without makeup, she looks good!