FOUR PERFECT HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO BACKPACK

FOUR PERFECT HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO BACKPACK

Holidays are perfect occasions to give gifts to one another. But before buying just about any present you spot in the store, you need to know first what best suits their characteristics.

People who love wandering around with a backpack are pretty easy to find gift ideas they would appreciate. The key here is to know what they need and how it can help them travel light and add convenience.

Here are some good gifts for travelers they will surely love.

BACKPACK

Backpackers love to put everything they need in their bag without having to take additional luggage. The best thing you could give to a backpacker is a nice backpack itself. Give a traveler a trusty backpack he can use wherever he goes—whether it’s at the beach, the mountains, or just around the city. An ideal backpack is something that has a lot of compartments in it so he can store different things in an organized manner. Make sure he can load almost all his necessary items like laptop, clothes, travel gear, and accessories. Check if the backpack is made up of durable materials and gives support to the back and the shoulders. Buy a backpack that also comes with a cover which can protect it from rain and too much heat.

gift-ideas-backpack

WATER BOTTLE

Keep your pal hydrated during his travels and gift him with a nice water bottle he can stack in his backpack. Choose a thermal water bottle so he can enjoy his coffee or chilled drink wherever he goes. If you want him to save up on space, you can choose a flexible soft flask so he can just fold it when not in use.

gift-ideas-backpack

SLING BAG

Sling bags keep everything within easy reach. He can save time and effort in getting his money, documents and passport ready if he has a sling bag to put all his necessary things in it. This way, he no longer has to take off his shoulder bag whenever he needs to get something.

gift-ideas-backpack

KINDLE

Paperbacks get too much room in a backpack. Make Kindle his companion during his travels. Store up to hundreds of his favorite books and he can even directly send to his email the parts he has highlighted or bookmarked. With this, we will never run out of books to read even while on the road. He can keep himself entertained and can read up when he is waiting at the airport or in the hotel lobby.

There are still a lot of gift ideas you can give to your friends and family members who love to travel with a backpack. Always remember that when choosing a gift for them, you need to consider its importance, heaviness, and durability. Take time to research about the gift you will be giving and take note how this will greatly help them to travel light and fun.

Do you like the idea of traveling with a backpack? Let us know in the comments section below.

Images free at Unsplash and Pixabay

1. September 24, 2017 / 10:26 am

Great ideas! I know a backpacker or two who would love everything on this list!

2. September 24, 2017 / 12:57 pm

These are great ideas. Kindle sounds amazing – will think about that as a present.
    Thanks for sharing it with us, Helene.

3. September 24, 2017 / 1:12 pm

These are all great ideas , can’t wait till I get to put them to use !

4. September 24, 2017 / 1:38 pm

Love these ideas! My favourite travel gifts to give are travel wallets and travel journals 🙂 x

5. September 24, 2017 / 6:52 pm

Yes, Kindle’s are incredible for compact entertainment on the go! I take mine everywhere!

September 24, 2017 / 7:15 pm

These are amazing ideas! I haven’t gotten into Kindle yet as I prefer my books as actual books haha 😀 but it sure is wonderful for backpackers 🙂

7. Shell
    September 24, 2017 / 8:24 pm

My oldest son loves to go hiking so I’m sure these would make some excellent Christmas gifts for this year!! Shell

September 24, 2017 / 10:27 pm

Great suggestions! I would love to have a kindle!

9. September 25, 2017 / 2:52 am

Great gift ideas (even for folks who don’t like to backpack). I think my daughter has a water bottle fetish, so I end up bringing new ones home as gifts (since I can predict when she is about to lose or get tired of the one she’s carrying). If I don’t buy them when I catch on sale, I would be spending a fortune. Thanks for ideas for some fun new kinds. Maybe she won’t “lose” these so quickly….

10. September 25, 2017 / 8:16 am

I really love that Sling Bag. Great suggestions!

11. September 25, 2017 / 6:44 pm

Kindle is the perfect idea for anyone that loves to travel and of course loves to forget their surroundings by diving into an amazing book! I should look into getting one myself!

12. September 25, 2017 / 9:19 pm

My mother is always joking that she is going to grab a backpack one day and disappear for a year or two hahaha jokes asides, this is a good blog post, specially now that Christmas is coming. (I like to make a list of the thing I wan to buy really early in the year so I don’t have to do any last minute shopping). Seriously though, great post and lovely pictures as well! 😀

13. September 25, 2017 / 10:40 pm

These are some great gift ideas! I love Kindles!

Sophia xo

14. Lea
    September 26, 2017 / 1:25 am

These are some great gifts! And they really are something you can use when you’re traveling! I would love to get a kindle but I still am more i love with the feels of books in my hand and flicking through the pages.
    Lea, xx

15. Meghna
    September 26, 2017 / 9:15 am

Wow some great travel ideas for backpackers.. Love it

16. September 27, 2017 / 11:19 am

These are awesome gift ideas, very practical too. I don’t even travel much but I’d definitely appreciate these gifts. Thank you for sharing!

17. September 28, 2017 / 10:26 am

I think Kindle is a perfect gift for book lovers! It’s a great way to buy books cheap in the long run. Such a good investment for self-improvement.