FOUR FROM THE ORDINARY FOR MY MORNING SKINCARE ROUTINE

FOUR FROM THE ORDINARY FOR MY MORNING SKINCARE ROUTINE

theordinary-skincare-morning-routine

*this post contains affiliate links*

Since the first day I heard of THE ORDINARY brand everyone was talking about, I wanted to try a few of these products.  Revolutionary and affordable products and so so hyped. I started with the Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA, a light moisturizer which worked really good for my skin type. Since then, I bought about 8-10 different products and I tried all of them. Today I am sharing the products which I am still using for my morning skincare routine and shortly, I will share a few more, the ones I use in my evening routine.

theordinary-skincare-morning-routine

Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG

The Ordinary doesn’t offer any cleansing or toning product yet, so  I use other brands to cleanse and tone my skin. After the toner, I use the Caffeine Solution as an eye cream. It’s a light-textured formula, very soft and targets dark circles and puffiness. I don’t suffer from puffiness though, but there are fine, dark circles under my eyes. I can see the improvement now as I use the caffeine solution for almost 3 months and the dark circles have been reduced.

theordinary-skincare-morning-routine

Buffet

Buffet is, using one word only, a serum. Moreover, the Buffet is a Multi-Technology Peptide Serum which targets multiple signs of aging at once. It is a super-moisturizing, rejuvenating, soothing serum, ideal even for sensitive skins. The Buffet hydrates, strengthens and stimulates my skin, while prepare and helps the next products to work and act efficiency. I apply a few drops only but to the entire face and after three months that I am using it, I feel my skin hydrated and refreshed.

theordinary-skincare-morning-routine

Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5

As my skin type is normal to dry I need to moisturize and hydrate my face carefully. Sometimes I prefer using more than one products, so before the main moisturizer cream, I use this Hydration Support Formula with Hyaluronic Acid. Many Hyaluronic Acid products sit only on the surface and actually dry out the skin instead of moisturizing it. But this one is so well formulated (three forms of HA with varying molecular weights and an HA crosspolymer) so it does really hydrates and moisturizes my skin’s surface. This product is sticky and very thick and I have to wait a few minutes before I pass to the next cream but the reward worth any waiting: pampered and bright skin.

theordinary-skincare-morning-routine

Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA

According to the brand’s saying, Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF) are elements that keep the outer layer of the skin protected and well-hydrated. And that is so true. This moisturizer is thick, non greasy at all and also fragrance-free. It absorbs quite easy, not so fast though. I use only a tiny amount as I have already used the serum and the Hyaluronic Acid. After all this time I am using it I have seen only positive results. The hydration level on my skin have been improved and in overall, I feel my skin smoother, softer and healthier.

Well, these are all the products from The Ordinary I use during my morning skincare routine. Later this month I will share the products I use in the evening. Meanwhile, which are the products you have used from The Ordinary? What would you like to try if you haven’t used any product yet? Share your preference in the comments section below.

1. Sally
    October 13, 2017 / 12:39 pm

I love the hyaluronic acid and caffeine solution in my morning routine too, I’ve noticed my dark circles have reduced dramatically since using the caffeine one particularly! Really want to get the moisturiser now!

The Makeup Directory

• October 14, 2017 / 12:11 pm

Yes, you should try it! It’s a great moisturizer and can be combined with any other brand as well. Thanks for stopping by Sally!

2. October 13, 2017 / 3:15 pm

I am absolutely addicted to skincare! I’ve been thinking about trying out some of The Ordinary products – thank you for sharing your thoughts! I haven’t seen The Buffet one before but I am definitely adding it to my shopping list

• October 14, 2017 / 12:14 pm

I love the Buffet, it’s one of the best serums i have ever tried. Thank you for stopping by Bry!

October 13, 2017 / 9:52 pm

They look so promising! I have only tried the moisturizer but i think buffet would be a great serum. Beautiful photos Helene.

4. October 14, 2017 / 3:34 pm

Never heard about this brand, but they look very promising! I would love to try something from this brand!

5. October 14, 2017 / 5:18 pm

I really need to try some new products for my skin care routine. The packaging looks great and you have detailed the products so well. will check them out

October 14, 2017 / 7:47 pm

These sound absolutely wonderful! Though, I have to admit that I don’t have any kind of morning skin routine at all. I should definitely create one 🙂

7. October 15, 2017 / 12:18 am

This branding is so aesthetically pleasing omg. I might have to try this line one day!

8. October 15, 2017 / 12:28 pm

These look amazing! I’m really getting into skincare now and love finding out about these great products!

9. October 15, 2017 / 2:55 pm

This looks very promising! Sounds like great products!

10. October 15, 2017 / 5:09 pm

Loved your post!
    I’ve been reading so many good things about these products! Just wish I had normal to dry skin like yours haha (I have acne-prone skin, so I’m extra careful when trying out new products)

11. October 15, 2017 / 5:24 pm

OMG I really love the packaging of these skincare products. I still haven’t figured out the right skin routine and might give it a try with these ones 🙂

12. October 15, 2017 / 8:00 pm

I haven’t used any products by that company. I will have to check with my daughter to see if she has heard of them. They do sound interesting.

13. October 15, 2017 / 8:50 pm

I heard about Ordinary too and I’ve always wanted to try their products and your review certainly makes me wanna buy some! I’d especially like to try the Buffet serum.
    I hope they’ll come up with a good cleansing as well 🙂

14. October 16, 2017 / 9:27 pm

This range seems like anything BUT ordinary, lol. I’d love to add it to my list of products to try. Thanks for the info.

15. October 16, 2017 / 9:37 pm

I haven’t use any of the products from the Ordinary. They though seem to be worth trying. I’ve been mostly using same couple of products for year so probably it’s time for something new haha.