5 PLACES YOU SHOULD VISIT NEXT TIME YOU TRAVEL THE USA

5 PLACES YOU SHOULD VISIT NEXT TIME YOU TRAVEL THE USA

The United States of America is such as vast country that it could take a lot of years before you are able to discover everything the country has to offer. Whatever your mood, whatever you want to experience, USA can give it to you. If you want the hustle and bustle of the cities, you can go to New York or Chicago, but if it’s the laid-back life you want, there are plenty of cities that you can go to so you can enjoy your leisure at a slower pace.

If you’re planning a trip to the USA in the next months, check out some places that you don’t want to miss going to the places on the list below. If you want adventure and a trip that you would never forget, go to the following places.

5-places-travel-usa

1. ORLANDO-FLORIDA

If you love theme parks, then this city should definitely be on your bucket list. It is after all known as the theme park capital of the world. You can pick from choices such as Walt Disney World where you can go to the Magic Kingdom, or drink some butter-beer at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando Resort. There’s also Legoland and Seaworld Orlando.  If you’re not a fan of theme parks, there’s still plenty to do! You can catch a game of basketball, or visit the museums and gardens all over the place.

5-places-travel-usa

2. NEW ORLEANS

Many people know New Orleans as the birthplace of jazz, and of course, the place is also famous for its cuisine. This unique city is home to the famous French Quarter, where you can go for a walk to see some amazing architecture and of course some great food in the famous restaurants in the area. Visit Antoine’s or Tujague’s, which has been there since the 19th century or go for the newer places run by famous chefs Emeril Lagasse or Paul Prudhomme.

5-places-travel-usa

image source

3. HAVASU FALLS

You’ve probably already marveled at the majestic beauty of the Grand Canyon so why not take in a different view and visit the beautiful Havasu Falls? There are many ways to get to this picturesque place. You can hike, ride a horse or if you have the money for it, you can rent a helicopter to drop you off.

5-places-travel-usa

4. REDWOOD NATIONAL PARK

If you want to enjoy nature at its finest, head on over to the coast of northern California. If you’re the active type of person, plan a camping trip with your friends and take a hike to get to the scenic areas of this vast park.

5-places-travel-usa

5. SAVANNAH-GEORGIA

If you want a more laid-back vibe, Savannah is the perfect place.  It has a wide range of tourist attractions for you to enjoy. Immerse yourself in history at the Historic District, take a walk at Forsyth Park or take a boat ride and explore the unique ecology of the city.

And what about you? Have you ever visited any of these places? Let us know in the comments section below.

Images free at Unsplash and Pixabay

1. November 30, 2017 / 1:32 pm

I’ve been to Orlando two times before and it is one of my favorite places! The lakes, the blue sky, the palm trees and obviously the theme parks… Also it’s where i saw the most beautiful sunrise of my life.

Loved this post xx http://www.isabellazogheib.com

December 3, 2017 / 11:23 am

I want to visit US, never been there and i think Orlando would be my first choice!

3. December 4, 2017 / 4:43 pm

I’ve only been to Orlando so I have the rest of the list to go !

4. Zana Djakovic
    December 6, 2017 / 2:12 pm

I have never visited any of these places. Never been to USA, but I would love to visit one day! 🙂
    Loved reading this post dear Helene.

5. December 6, 2017 / 5:02 pm

Loved reading your posts, and unable to appreciate before. I will definitely visit those destinations for sure.

6. December 6, 2017 / 6:47 pm

Interesting choices, Helene! I’ve lived in the US couple years ago but I had never heard of places numbers 3-4. I have to add these to my must go list. Thanks for sharing. 🙂

7. December 6, 2017 / 8:30 pm

Those falls are beautiful! I like the top 5, I will surely go there next time I am traveling to the USA! For sure 🙂
    For now, have a good X-mas time soon, I hope you’ve planned a nice trip (home?).
    xo Sabine

8. December 6, 2017 / 10:00 pm

I absolutely wanted to visit the US. I have never been to the US and New York City is my first favorite to visit. But these tips are really amazing and really inspire me to know more about the important places. I’ll keep in mind for in the future. Wishing you have a wonderful Christmas and holiday season ahead.

XO Kintan

December 6, 2017 / 10:32 pm

This made me miss Florida & especially Disney World! I’m so lucky that I’ve been able to visit there as a kid. We have relatives in the US 🙂 what an amazing post!

10. December 7, 2017 / 1:43 am

I’ve never been to Havasu Falls or Redwood National Forest but I can vouch for the other three as amazing places to visit! I was just in Savannah this Fall and had an absolute blast. There are so many cute boutiques and bars. I can’t wait to go back!

11. December 7, 2017 / 4:24 am

I am dying to travel America! Definitely top of my travel list. Thanks for sharing this awesome spots I’ll definitely add them to my bucket list!

12. December 7, 2017 / 12:08 pm

These photos are amazing! I’ve not been to any of these places, but I’m adding them to my Wanderlust Wishlist, because who wouldn’t want to see such beauty? Thank you so much xx

13. December 7, 2017 / 1:12 pm

I’ve been to Orlando, Florida quite some time ago, but never considered to visit Havasu Falls. Thanks for that recommendation, I will totally look into it!

14. December 7, 2017 / 11:08 pm

Thanks for the tour inspiration…seem like interesting places to visit

15. December 11, 2017 / 10:02 am

Out’ve these I’ve only been to Orlando but I would love to visit the other places, the falls for example and the Redwood National Park looks beautiful!

Julia // The Sunday Mode