GETTING THE FESTIVE GLOW

GETTING THE FESTIVE GLOW

getting-festive-glow

There is only one season I love seeing festive glowing makeup all around me and this season is Christmas of course! I don’t really like a glittery makeup, but an extra dose of brilliance and glow is acceptable on days like these. Let’s see which products I will be using in order to get this festive glow.  getting-festive-glow

Erre Due Fresh Illuminator

Starting from the base, I love adding a few drops of Erre Due Fresh Illuminator in my foundation. This way I can achieve a flawless, fresh base (thanks to my Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In Place Makeup) but with the extra shine which will stay for many hours. This Fresh Illuminator reflects the light and makes the final look natural and bright.

Erre Due Sparkling Powder

If I have to go to an evening party I will skip the Fresh Illuminator. I would prefer to have a matte base, using my Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In Place Makeup and my Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup. Then all over my face, I love applying the Erre Due Sparkling Powder in 411 Dare to Bare shade. It’s a baked powder, for face and for body as well, which thanks to its innovative composition and selected ingredients offers a perfect sophisticated glow.

Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder

The third product I will be using is this beautiful highlighter powder from Wet n Wild! I have the Precious petals shade which is perfect for my skin tone. I need only a small amount of it to have a healthy natural glow. Of course, Precious petals is a shade I can wear anytime as it’s very build-able and I can have the look I prefer depending on the time or the occasion.

What are your festive, glow-to products this season? Let us know in the comments section below.

1. December 15, 2017 / 5:52 pm

These look lovely. Have you tried the Becca highlighter yet? Everyone raves about. I don’t like too much shimmer either, but a little glow here and there look beautiful.

2. December 15, 2017 / 9:50 pm

I love a rosy blush this time of year…always makes you look like you’ve just stepped in from the cold (or you’re a bit flushed from sitting too close to the fire).

3. December 16, 2017 / 1:51 am

I loave the highlighter. These colors are so pretty. I love to wear a little blush in the winter. Rosey cheeks and all that are lovely in cold weather.

4. December 16, 2017 / 4:59 am

Rosy is always a good color for me. These are beautiful products and I love a glow versus a shimmer any day.

December 16, 2017 / 4:44 pm

What a lovely post! I swear by my one and only Makeup RVLTN one haha. It’s my only one so I don’t have many to compare with but absolutely loving it. I’m not that keen on using highlighters but these sound like they’re worth to try out 🙂

6. December 17, 2017 / 12:31 pm

Rosy color seems nice. Thanks!

7. Zana Djakovic
    December 18, 2017 / 1:35 pm

I adore that Estee Lauder foundation. It’s perfect and the coverage is pretty amazing, I am satisfied. 🙂
    I would love to try that highlighter – it seems to me that is good.
    I really enjoy reading your posts dear! 🙂

8. December 18, 2017 / 8:28 pm

Love this! I’ve been looking for a new highlighter to try and you’ve given some great options.

9. December 19, 2017 / 11:58 am

We all need a bit of glow for x-mas and these products are just perfect! I would surely use them!

December 20, 2017 / 10:53 pm

They look so good, all the three products. I am looking for a highlighter currently, thank you for the suggestions!