POLKA DOTS MAKEUP COSMETIC BAG

POLKA DOTS MAKEUP COSMETIC BAG

Trying to keep my makeup stash clean and organized can be hard sometimes. Especially, when my makeup collection contains more than the average number of products I might need daily. If I want to start my day calm and if I need to get ready quickly, I better have everything in the right place, in my makeup cosmetic bag.

Large Double Layer Small Dots Makeup Cosmetic Case Bag Travel Toiletry Pouch

For my everyday makeup, I use a few basic products which I store in this cute double makeup case from www.tosave.com This beautiful case in black and white polka dots pattern (available also in pink and beige) has the perfect size to keep my daily makeup essentials organized and clean. There are two layers: the bottom one is larger and in there I keep the primers and foundations, concealer and powders, some blushes and eyeshadows as well. On the upper side which is smaller, I keep a few lipsticks, highlighters and any pencil, lip liners, eye and brow pencils and of course mascara.

makeup-cosmetic-bag

On the upper layer, there is also a top tier, suitable to hold brushes. The brush set I recently got from www.tosave.com  fits very well in this tier. Both levels close with a zip and additionally, there is a small mirror inside the upper layer, making the case perfect for travel and short trips. The case is made of high-quality polyester and can be easily cleaned. I can remove any bleach just with a makeup wipe or even with a wet cleaning cloth. And if you wonder about the price, the makeup case is super affordable, so I can save money to buy my favorite makeup products.

You can now get 8% discount with the coupon code: TOSAVE

Well, what do you think of my polka dot makeup case? Where do you store your makeup products? Let us know in the comments section below.

Products marked with * were gifted, but all the opinions expressed are mine, based on my personal criteria.

January 19, 2018 / 11:07 pm

Such a cute cosmetic bag! And fabulous makeup collection! I love Too Faced products!

2. February 1, 2018 / 12:04 pm

You are really organised. I have my makeup stash all over the place. However, I did buy a large makeuo bag from Boots where I store all the products I am currently using so I have it all in one place. My foundation is stored in the bathroom so it can be kept cool.

• February 3, 2018 / 7:08 pm

I am trying my best to stay organized! Thank you for stopping by!

3. February 1, 2018 / 8:07 pm

I’m honestly so bad for organizing my makeup I find things in some really random places, recently found my eyeliner in the babys sock drawer lmao

• February 3, 2018 / 7:09 pm

At least you can find them somewhere, ha ha 🙂

4. February 1, 2018 / 11:29 pm

I love your makeup case! Looks like a great way to keep all your products and brushes organized. 🙂 I keep my makeup in a few acrylic organizers. Then, when I’m traveling, I just throw what I need in a little cosmetic bag. I try to keep it very minimal but I do think I need a bag that offers more organization. Everything is usually a mess by the end of a trip, haha!

• February 3, 2018 / 7:10 pm

Acrylic organizers looks so beautiful, I have already a few and I will start using them once I redecorate my bedroom!

February 2, 2018 / 12:38 am

This sounds so convenient! I’ve got my Ted Baker makeup bag & I just throw everything in it haha, I might seem like an organised person but I’m really not! 😀

• February 3, 2018 / 7:20 pm

haha, no worries Jasmin, what ever works the best for you!

6. February 2, 2018 / 4:30 am

This looks perfect for traveling or heading out for a blog shoot and we need those little touch ups!! Thank you for sharing!

• February 3, 2018 / 7:21 pm

Yes, perfect size for traveling! Thank you for stopping by!

7. February 2, 2018 / 10:25 am

I store all my makeup in whatever Ipsy bag is my favorite at the moment. Though, I like the idea of my bag having a place to hold brushes! Thanks for sharing! May have to try that out and see if it makes my routine a little easier.

• February 3, 2018 / 7:23 pm

You should try it, it might work for you too! And you ll have your makeup bag ready, anytime!

8. Zana
    February 2, 2018 / 9:34 pm

I love this cosmetic bag dear! I think it’s perfect. Actually I am trying to find one but I will take a look on this bag. It would be perfect for travelling. 🙂

• February 3, 2018 / 7:26 pm

Yes, you can have a look, it’s such bargain, yet so cute!

9. February 3, 2018 / 2:32 pm

I love polka dots and I like that they are bag as a trend 🙂