FIVE TIPS TO LOOKING GREAT IN 2018

FIVE TIPS TO LOOKING GREAT IN 2018

Looking great can be good for you! Looking great can help increase your confidence and help increase your chances of striking a chord with the opposite sex. If you look great, you will feel great, and if you feel great, you will do great! It is 2018 now and it is time for you to step up, step out and take over the world. Without straying away from the topic any further, here are 5 tips to looking great in 2018.

1. Pay attention to your trousers

Yes, I completely understand that the chinos match well with plenty of options and that they come in a variety of colors. But, aren’t you tired of sporting the same style of trousers frequently? If you want to switch up your style, you can do so by adding a different shape to your normal trouser rotation. Instead of going for the perfect fit pants, you can experiment with higher-waists, cropped finishes, drawstring trousers and pants with wider legs. You can also go ahead and wear the track pants you have always wanted.

2. Do not match your prints

Instead of matching your prints, I would advise you to mix them. Mixed prints are ubiquitous in 2018! If you truly want to look stunning in this look, I would suggest you to keep the prints in the same color family or as a logical contrast, like two different florals. If you decide to go bold, you should pick streamlined, classic shapes.

five-tips-looking-great-2018

3. Embellished shoes

The embellished shoe trend is all the rage these days, dominating footwear collections all over the year. Soon enough, you will start seeing diamonds, sequins, glitter, and pearls on your kicks too. You can easily keep up with the trend by wearing embellished shoes. These shoes can prove to be the perfect companion for every occasion whether it be for a birthday party or a night out. Shine bright in 2018 with embellished shoes on your feet.

4. Tall tees

It is also possible for you to look great in tall tees. Tall tees seem to be everywhere, don’t they? They are supported by football players, singers, actors, and anyone that gives a hoot about fashion. Tall tees can be described as the cousin of long white tees that were originally the preferred choice for drug dealers and hip-hop stars. However, they are worn by everyone these days. They are comfortable to wear, are available for purchase in a variety of colors, designs, and styles. The options are endless!

five-tips-looking-great-2018

5. Look good

Of course, clothes can help you stand out from the crowd. But, if you want to get up close and personal with someone you fancy, you will need to ensure that your skin is flawless. And, to keep your skin great, you will need to exfoliate your dull, dry, and flaky skin. You can start your skincare routine by initially starting with a gentle peel before going to sleep. And, in the morning, you can add a few drops of self-tanner to a tinted moisturizer.

What are your tips to looking good? Let us know in the comment section below.

Images free at Unsplash &  Pixabay

1. Yiota
    February 14, 2018 / 11:22 am

I love embellished shoes, this trend makes me so happy. Pearls and studs in clothes and shoes make everything prettier!!

Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

• February 14, 2018 / 12:53 pm

I see pearls everywhere lately! They do look pretty and sophisticated! Happy Valentine’s Day Yiota!

February 15, 2018 / 11:19 am

I love embellished shoes, they look cute and stylish or even edgy and they are a good suit for everything!

3. Karoliina Kazi
    February 20, 2018 / 11:32 am

I love everything that’s been embellished with pearls – obsessed! I’m also on proper skin care routine so keeping up on that front 🙂

• February 25, 2018 / 8:59 pm

I love pearls too! So many clothes with pearls this Spring.

4. February 20, 2018 / 4:59 pm

I have been giving cropped trousers a try and am loving them even more than my usual black flare trousers-

5. February 20, 2018 / 10:25 pm

Great tips as always, Helene. My go-to equation for looking good (w/ minimal effort) = sundress + big earrings + top knot. Super comfortable but always looks so much better than jeans and a t-shirt. 🙂

• February 25, 2018 / 9:02 pm

A dress and a few pieces of jewelry and you are ready in just a couple of minutes!

February 20, 2018 / 11:07 pm

These are great tips! I’m going to go with what my great grandma used to always say – ”nothing goes better with anything than a smile on your face”. I’m going to embrace it this year 🙂

7. February 21, 2018 / 4:49 am

This is really awesome!! My favorite is to mix prints and you are right… when you feel great you do great!!

• February 25, 2018 / 9:05 pm

I love mixing flowers and stripes, feeling safe in this print combo!

8. February 21, 2018 / 8:37 am

Mixing prints makes me so nervous. I’m not sure my classic self can pull it off!

• February 25, 2018 / 9:08 pm

I choose a safe mix, flowers and stripes and really works for me!

9. February 21, 2018 / 8:15 pm

Lovely tips! Mixing the prints and getting couple fresh pairs of trousers are must dos for sure. And of course, looking well-rested and taking care of yourself is always trendy. I’m not fan of those tall tees, but maybe I should give them a try. Thanks for sharing your tips! 🙂

10. February 23, 2018 / 3:15 pm

Skincare is surely going to help! My favorite trend is the polka dot which is coming back too!

• February 25, 2018 / 9:12 pm

Yes, you are right, polka dots are coming back and they look so good! I love polka dots blouses!