FIVE TIPS TO BRANDING YOUR COMPANY

FIVE TIPS TO BRANDING YOUR COMPANY

Business branding is important for both small businesses and big firms. The latter tend to brand their business as small brands to appeal to consumers with preference for independent brands. Most business owners know branding is an essential part of business, but do not know why.

As a business owner, recognize the fact that a direct link exists between business success and strong branding. It’s also important to understand that branding is not just about developing a logo or how your business is perceived externally. It is a way you can best describe your business, its values and what it entails. Strategic branding creates a connection between customers to share the same beliefs about your brand. As a result, your business gets to generate more sales, and develop loyalty and better brand differentiation. It gives you a platform to extend your range and protect your prices in competitive markets. Here are the top five tips to branding your business:

Employee Uniforms

Employee uniforms have a lot to say about your company. Use colors similar to those in logos, brochures or any other advertisement platforms you use to market your business. Present a uniform message to the public and use similar colors to promote brand uniformity. Additionally, attend national or local industry conferences with a few of your trusted employees. It is a great way to position your company and employees as experts, especially if you speak in such conferences.

five-tips-branding-company

Come Up with Unique Identity and Voice

A unique identity and voice answers questions such as what do you stand for? What do people say about you? Define what you do, who you are and how you do things to develop brand positioning. Come up with words you’d like associated with your brand; adjectives that describe your business in line with your target market. Make sure the voice of your company is reflected in your logo, mascots, taglines, communications and campaigns. Relate your company’s brand to a metaphor; use the activities you engage in to personify metaphors. Identity the activities so they are synonymous to your brand.

Exceptional Customer Experiences

Provide your customers with exceptional customer experiences when engaging with them. Not only should you and your employees provide services within the shortest time possible, but also provide them with customer after-sales services. Use word of mouth to generate a good press from your customers for exceptional results.

Strong Online Presence

One of the best ways to interact with your clients is through social media. You can best interact with them on the social platforms based on their terms. Get active on social media platforms your target market frequents to improve your presence online. Maintain brand consistency in terms of colors, logos and messages across all platforms you use to build trust.

five-tips-branding-company

Improve Visibility and Brand Awareness

Organize influencer marketing campaigns to improve your company’s visibility. Influencers help put across unique voices to whatever message you want to convey. They have a commanding voice everyone listens to across their social circles. Do not just look for any influencer, work with influencers aligned to your brand. They have a way of reaching your target market through testimonials, reviews or giveaways. Influencers can convince your target market with your brand message, leaving behind a permanent mark at the back of their minds.

Contact NNT Custom Corporate Clothing for all your business branding needs the easy way.

What are your tips for branding your company? Let us know in the comment section below.

Images free at Unsplash

1. Yiota www.instagram.com/yiotou_la
    June 24, 2018 / 12:51 pm

Great tips Helene!! I believe that CS is really important for customers, how they are treated before and after sales will make them come back to the company and continue to support and buy from the brand. I had horrible experiences in the past with a couple of great companies that provided amazing products but poor customer service and it’s sad because they lose their credibility. Happy Sunday love! x

Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

2. Kate
    June 24, 2018 / 10:19 pm

It’s amazing how important social media is for brands these days! x

Kate Louise Blogs

• June 26, 2018 / 9:56 pm

Social Media is everywhere now! Thank you for stopping by Kate!

June 25, 2018 / 11:23 am

These are great tips! Branding the company is essential nowadays 🙂

4. June 25, 2018 / 1:22 pm

Such good tips! Building a strong brand takes energy, resources and passion. Customer care and online presence are really importanr.
    Thanks for sharing!

• June 26, 2018 / 9:57 pm

Thank you for stopping by Samantha!

5. June 25, 2018 / 2:07 pm

I’m all about the uniforms! They make eveyone seem so professional and I also find that they encourage the feeling of being part of a team as well!

6. June 25, 2018 / 2:47 pm

These are such amazing tips! It’s incredible how these days social media can make so much difference!

• June 26, 2018 / 9:58 pm

Social media are everywhere now and used from anyone!

7. June 25, 2018 / 5:58 pm

I’ve never really thought about uniforms being a part of your brand even though I know they are an important aspect. It’s always been about media and words for me!

• June 26, 2018 / 9:59 pm

I think everything is important, uniforms, words and social media of course!

8. June 25, 2018 / 7:32 pm

Branding a company is essential to keep the business growing. Even down the color uniform the staff wears, especially in retail. Makes it easier for the customer to locate them.

9. June 25, 2018 / 9:37 pm

These are really great tips! Of course, knowing and communicating your USP is also really important to help your brand stand out among the crowd. xo

10. June 25, 2018 / 11:51 pm

Yes! Y husband does brand marketing, so I know just how important all of this is and keeping it all consistent!

11. June 26, 2018 / 2:43 am

These are all great tips. Branding is so important, and can make a huge difference in a company’s bottom line. Consistency and being easily recognized are huge!

12. June 26, 2018 / 7:14 am

I do think uniforms make a huge difference. I know that not everyone likes to wear them but consumers don’t always like to guess who the employee is.

• June 26, 2018 / 10:02 pm

It is essential for customer service especially in retail.

13. June 26, 2018 / 12:19 pm

Don’t think I’ll have my own company anytime soon but I’ve always toyed with that idea! Really interesting points you have there!

14. June 26, 2018 / 3:13 pm

These are such important tips! Companies really do get a reputation for their customer service so it’s so important to make it a priority from the get go.

15. Kayla
    June 26, 2018 / 4:33 pm

Great tips in this post. I love how professional it looks too.

16. June 26, 2018 / 6:47 pm

I’d say fantastic customer experiences and a unique voice are the most important. From the outside looking in, I do think uniforms make a unit of people (ie. employees) seem more cohesive and give a visual representation of a lot of people working towards a common goal. However, whenever I’ve had to wear one for a job I sure have hated it, haha!

17. June 26, 2018 / 7:32 pm

I’m always ready to read good business tips. I agree if you have unique idea and good social media attention you have a huge advantage. Very useful tips =)

18. Marjie Mare
    June 27, 2018 / 1:48 am

Great post. Consistency is also key to provide great customer services, all it takes is one bad experience and all your great effort is ruined.

19. June 27, 2018 / 3:19 am

These are some really important points I read after a long time. Customer services is so important. Amazon is the best example. 🙂

Via | http://glossnglitters.com

20. June 27, 2018 / 3:29 am

Great tips. I’m personally struggling with “stronger presence online” haha Need to work on that one.

21. Brandi
    June 27, 2018 / 5:44 pm

Strong online presence is so key! It’s so important. If focused properly really can yield to great results!

22. June 28, 2018 / 1:44 am

Great branding tips. I find these very useful!

23. Tonya Michelle
    June 28, 2018 / 1:53 am

These are great tips, my boyfriend just started his own small business. Some of these tips are perfect for him.

24. Aziel Morte
    June 28, 2018 / 3:29 pm

Such a great tips and I enjoy reading this, its so great that social media can be use for business now.