BODY AND HAIR CARE PRODUCTS I AM USING LATELY

BODY AND HAIR CARE PRODUCTS I AM USING LATELY

Body and hair care is something I enjoy any time of the year. Although during summer I prefer the short way to my everyday shower, there are a few products I love using no matter what the season is. body-hair-care-products-using-lately

KORRES SANTORINI VINE SHOWER GEL & BODY MILK

Free from parabens, mineral oil, silicone, propylene glycol, and ethanolamine, this cleansing body gel refreshes and hydrates the skin. Thanks to its wheat protein formula is ideal for everyday use, and as it contains vitamin B2 and B5, nourishes and softens the skin. All the Korres products are organic and contain natural ingredients and this shower gel has an amazing fruity scent also, which reminds of Santorini and its vineyards.

The same fresh summer scent has the body milk which contains shea butter and almond oil, great ingredients to nourish and comfort dry skin. It contains also active aloe, vitamins and trace elements, ingredients which leave the skin hydrated and refreshed. Something else that I love about this body milk is its lightweight formula which makes the application easy and short as the body milk absorbs really quickly. It’s summer and I don’t want to spend any minute waiting before I can get dressed.

WASH & GO SHAMPOO/FOR COLORED HAIR**

Since Ι color my hair for many years, Ι am aware of the number one enemy of my hair during summer, the sun. My hair color might lose its brightness and intensity just because of the sun. And if we add the times I spend by the beach swimming or just enjoying my holidays, my damaged hair needs extra care. Recently, I started using the Wash & Go shampoo for colored hair with pomegranate extracts and I think I found my favorite shampoo after a long time. Thanks to its lightweight formulation is perfect for frequent use as it cleanses the scalp without drying it out. The Wash & Go shampoo for colored hair is ”a 5 actions shampoo” that offers: clean hair, bold color, treatment, brightness and softness. My hair not only is clean but at the same time soft, nourished and bright!

body-hair-care-products-using-lately

WASH & GO CONDITIONER/FOR COLORED HAIR**

Along with the shampoo for colored hair, I use the Wash & Go conditioner for colored hair which moisturizes, detangles and adds shine! Just as the shampoo, the conditioner works in 5 actions that offer: clean and light hair, color protection, shine, softness, manageable and easily brushed hair. The pomegranate extracts are known for its protective and antioxidant effects and for that reason my hair not only smell amazing, they are repaired and protected as well.

FEMFRESH ULTIMATE CARE/SOOTHING WASH**

We women, know very well the importance of taking care every day and for a lifetime our intimate area. It’s not only being clean but also feeling clean and fresh every hour of the day. Femfresh offers a great range of feminine hygiene products and contrary to other brands, all the products can be used as a shower gel also, something handy especially during summer.  The Femfresh soothing wash is enriched with probiotics, which stimulate the natural defenses of the intimate area. It also contains cranberry oil which is known for its moisturising and protective properties. The Femfresh wash is pH-balanced for the intimate area, cleanses softly without causing any irritation and doesn’t dry out the skin. The MULTIActif complex leaves you feeling fresh all day, every day. Smells also nice, a mixed of freshness and flowers.

body-hair-care-products-using-lately

FEMFRESH ULTIMATE CARE/ACTIVE FRESH WASH**

Just like the soothing wash, the active fresh wash can be used as a shower gel too and as it is very soft and pH-balanced for the intimate area, can be used every day. It contains silver irons, ginseng and other antioxidants which provide a 12hours long-lasting softness and freshness. Its scent is delicate, leaving nothing but a fresh, comfortable feeling through the day. For the days I have to be out of the house, running errands for example, or have to travel for hours, I prefer using the Femfresh active fresh wash. All the Fremfresh products are dermatologically and gynaecologically tested, hypoallergenic and soap free.

What body or hair care products do you use lately? Let us know in the comment section below.

Products marked with * were gifted, but all the opinions expressed are mine, based on my personal criteria.

1. Zana
    July 23, 2018 / 3:38 pm

I loved this review, though I am not a fan of Wash&Go products for my hair. For my hair currently I am using Vichy products and I am so satisfied with them.
    And for my skin I am using Balea products.
    Loved reading your post as always. 🙂

• July 23, 2018 / 7:28 pm

Thank you dear Zana! I have heard good things for Vichy hair care products!

2. July 23, 2018 / 6:17 pm

This is a great list of products. Personally I love the Korres products – I find that they always smell great!! 🙂

3. July 23, 2018 / 7:29 pm

Oh yes, they do smell amazing! Thank you Charlie!

July 24, 2018 / 11:12 am

Such a lovely reviews! Would like to try out the Korres products. They look wonderful 🙂

5. July 24, 2018 / 7:53 pm

I adore the body washes from Korres! Lately I’ve been using a line from Bath and Body Works that’s based on gemstones. I finished off the one called Rose Quartz and have moved onto Aquamarine. They smell so good!!

6. July 24, 2018 / 9:04 pm

Great review, haven’t heard of the wash and go products before!

7. Whitney Kutch
    July 24, 2018 / 9:43 pm

These are excellent recommendations! I love that the FEMFRESH ULTIMATE CARE/ACTIVE FRESH WASH can be used for multiple tasks 🙂

8. July 26, 2018 / 4:09 pm

Great review! I have used some of the products

9. July 26, 2018 / 6:55 pm

I love products that make the morning routine quick and easy. I’ve never colored my hair, but my mom and sister do so I’ll have to see if they’ve tried this shampoo and conditioner.

10. July 26, 2018 / 6:55 pm

I’m currently 7 months pregnant and starting to pack my hospital bag. I’ve been looking for a good feminine wash. I doubt this one is available in the states but I’ll be looking for one with similar qualities.

11. July 26, 2018 / 7:44 pm

Great recommendations – I haven’t used any of these products before but will definitely check them out next time I’m shopping!

12. July 26, 2018 / 9:12 pm

I haven’t heard of any of these brands or products before! They are different than the lines we have where I live. My personal favorite for shampoo/conditioner is products meant especially for curly hair. Suave used to make a nice line of these but they discontinued them 🙁 .

13. Christa
    July 27, 2018 / 4:46 am

I love trying new products! These brands are new to me and are different than offering where I live.

14. July 27, 2018 / 5:27 am

Is it weird that I have never heard of these brands or used them. The korres stuff sounds pretty interesting to me and I’ll have to see if my local store has it!

15. July 27, 2018 / 10:33 am

I love so much trying out new products! I will definitely try out the Wash n Go!

16. July 27, 2018 / 12:08 pm

I never seen this products before. I will try to find that! this is new from me! thanks for sharing!

17. Daisy
    July 27, 2018 / 3:30 pm

This is an absolutely fabulous list of products! That wash and go shampoo definitely sounds like a product I would really love to be able to try. I’ll look for it at my local store.

18. July 28, 2018 / 7:02 am

Korres is one of my all time favorite brands ! I love how their products arent heavily scented

19. July 28, 2018 / 4:12 pm

This is such an amazing review! Personally I love korres products cuz of their light fragrance! I like the fact that they are organic and contain all the natural ingredients! I’ll try out Femfresh products too, have heard about this brand!

20. July 29, 2018 / 4:57 am

Ohhh these all sound great! Definitely going to give some of them a try!

XO-Lisa

21. July 29, 2018 / 5:05 am

I was just looking for new products, so this is right on time! Thank you for sharing, the body milk seems great! I’ll have to check them out.

22. July 29, 2018 / 5:20 am

Good bath products are always a pleasure to start your day with. I have not tried any of these brands but have read so many posts about Korres that I am intrigued to try. I hope I can find it here. Lovely post as always Helene. 🙂

Via | htpp://glossnglitters.com