THINGS I LOVED THIS SEPTEMBER

THINGS I LOVED THIS SEPTEMBER

things-loved-this-september

Hello, everyone and Happy October!

October is here, bringing back to us the cold days (and colder nights), and the rain I had missed so much. Although a lot of things I loved this September, here are a few of them that I am sharing with you today.

Revolution X Petra eyeshadow palette

Revolution Beauty has launched a few new eyeshadow palettes lately but the one that caught my eyes immediately is the double palette in collaboration with the beauty blogger Petra Vancurová. The 36 shades vary from soft neutrals and beautiful pinks to warm browns and dark plums. They are matte or they have a metallic or satin finish and I like using the softer shades of them for my everyday makeup looks, and that means warm orange-beige-brown toned eye makeup looks. Besides the basic shades, there are also a few bold and vivid colors, like the yellow-canary-, the bright pink-omg- or even the red one-candy apple- which make this two-side palette bright and playful. As for the price, for only 12 euro you have a full of 36 shades palette.

things-loved-this-september

Rich people problems by Kevin Kwan

If you are reading my blog the last two-three months then you might know already the Crazy Rich Asians trilogy books by Kevin Kwan, which I have shared with you in my previous posts. This September I read the last, third book and I can definitely say that I loved all of them. In this book we see Nicholas coming back to Singapore because of his grandmother Su Yi, who is on her deathbed. Along with Nicholas, we meet again many members of his family, his cousin Astrid (currently in a relationship with her college boyfriend Charlie) and so many other rich people who have their own money problems. The book is funny and entertaining with a lot of drama and emotional moments in the background.

Red faux leather bag

Every Saturday morning I visit the local public market in the countryside where I live. It’s an open market where you can find fresh fruits and vegetables or flowers, food like cheese and drinks like wine, little things to decorate your home, a variety of handmade stuff like natural face creams or hand soaps and also clothes, shoes and other fashion accessories. A few weeks ago I got this red faux leather bag which has a long adjustable body strap and I usually wear it cross-body. It has three compartments and many different pockets inside (and an external one), and most of them have a faux gold-plated zip fastening. As I wear many black and grey clothes during Autumn and Winter this bag would be a great pop of color in my wardrobe.

things-loved-this-september

CocoaLocks hot chocolate hair formula**

Hot drinks be it coffee or tea or chocolate are the best company for the cold days. Recently, I have kindly gifted the CocoaLocks hot chocolate for healthy hair. Every evening I add 2 teaspoons to my hot milk and I enjoy the delicious hot chocolate. CocoaLocks Hot Chocolate contains premium ingredients like Selenium, Zinc & Biotin to ensure that high-quality standards are met and most of all they work to offer fuller and longer hair with just one Hot Chocolate a day! The hair formula is a daily remedy to repair, rebuild, grow and strengthen the hair. It is infused with essential hair vitamins and minerals. CocoaLocks delicious Hot Chocolate formula is vegetarian, gluten-free and cruelty-free and only 26 Kcal per serving.

So, what about you? What have you loved this September? Let us know in the comment section below.

Products marked with ** were gifted, but all the opinions expressed are mine, based on personal criteria.

1. candice
    October 2, 2018 / 1:28 pm

The eyeshadow palette looks so pretty! Loving the shade selection

Candice | Natalya Amour

2. October 2, 2018 / 5:01 pm

I’ve been eyeing that Petra palette for a while now – so pretty! That CocoaLocks sounds yummy for the winter!

Angela at Blush & Pearls

3. October 2, 2018 / 10:13 pm

Love the eyeshadow palette – such lovely colours! And the CocoaLocks sounds great – will have to check that out!

4. October 2, 2018 / 10:41 pm

Not going to lie, I didn’t love much about September. It’s typically the HOTTEST MONTH in Los Angeles and I cannot stand the heat. I THINK mother nature is starting to get the memo about her needing to COOL THE F down!!! PRAISE THE WORLD!! So perhaps I will love way more about October than September 😉

5. October 2, 2018 / 11:09 pm

You got me when you posted the red faux leather bag. Red is one of my favorite colors.

6. October 3, 2018 / 1:35 am

It’s still crazy hot in South Texas, no cool weather in sight just yet, but that doesn’t stop me from enjoying a hot drink of hot chocolate or caramel cappuccino now and then in the evenings! I haven’t read the Rich Asians book series but have heard a lot about it. I’ll have to see if my library has it when I finish my current book.

7. October 3, 2018 / 6:38 am

The revolution Palette is so stunning. I love the different shades in it

8. October 3, 2018 / 5:09 pm

I love eyeshadow! That Pallet looks awesome. I love to have a variety of color because I will use them all.

9. October 4, 2018 / 5:27 am

The eye shadow palette looks pretty and the color of the purse is so beautiful. I looks elegant and high end. I am really intrigued by the Hot chocolate that you enjoy. 🙂

Via | http://glossnglitters.com

10. October 4, 2018 / 5:37 am

Ok, hot chocolate to help your hair? I’m in!! I’ve got to check that out immediately! I’m loving that gorgeous eyeshadow palette as well, so many gorgeous shades, it’s truly versatile for so many different looks.

11. Courtney
    October 4, 2018 / 2:56 pm

Ooooo that Is one fabulous eyeshadow palette! So many pretty colors! I can definitely see why it’s a favorite of yours!

12. October 5, 2018 / 2:52 am

I am curious to see how the chocolate hair formula would work. I will have to show this to my daughter. She will be curious.

13. October 5, 2018 / 5:03 am

Honestly, September was a blur – multiple trips out of town, all my fall consignment sales in between that. So I am looking forward to just being home with my family for a change! 🙂

14. October 5, 2018 / 9:14 am

Your September favourites are awesome! September was such an exciting month for me! I got to travel every week to different places, meet great people and try many new awesome products. I honestly had one of the best months in a very long time.

15. Becca Wilson
    October 5, 2018 / 6:09 pm

This palette looks so very beautiful! So many great colors to be able to choose from.

16. October 7, 2018 / 8:28 pm

The eye shadow shades are so pretty! I’m loving that there is a healthy hot chocolate which is good for your hair, that’s such an awesome idea! Gorgeous photography and lovely post, thanks for sharing your favourites Helene <3 xx

Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com

October 9, 2018 / 8:54 pm

Wonderful things in your collection! That red bag looks beautiful and stylish!

18. Alexandra
    October 9, 2018 / 8:55 pm

So many gorgeous things! I like the palette, 36 shades in one palette and so affordable, great bargain!