LANEIGE WATER SLEEPING FACE AND LIP MASK BY ALTHEA KOREA

LANEIGE WATER SLEEPING FACE AND LIP MASK BY ALTHEA KOREA

I don’t know about you but I do love sleeping-overnight beauty products such as a sleeping face mask or an eye or even a lip mask. Laneige is the Korean brand which has very early introduced us to the magic of the sleeping products. Recently, I got the Laneige water sleeping mask and the lip mask, both from Althea’s Korea website and here are my thoughts about them.

Laneige Water Sleeping Face Mask**

Since I got this mask first, I have already used it several times and I think very soon I will need one more jar of it. While it is recommended to be used two times a week, I like it so much that I use it three and maybe four times. My dry skin loves all that intense hydration this mask can deliver to my face.

The water sleeping mask is a rich yet a lightweight mask, suitable for all skin types and although I apply a thick layer on my face, it absorbs quite quickly. It might be needed of course a few minutes  until it’s totally sink into my skin but I have found the way that works for me. I apply the mask about thirty minutes before I go to bed! The mask comes with a small plastic spoon so that you can select just the right amount of the product.

The first thing I notice every morning after, is how bright and smooth my skin looks and how hydrated and chubby I feel it. And the good thing is that for the rest of the day also, I feel my face covered, having that extra needed moisture.

From Althea’s website: This product contains a number of patents including the SLEEP-TOX™ technology that purifies skin during sleep, keeping it in optimum condition while MOISTURE WRAP™ helps skin retain moisture throughout the night. It also has an aromatic SLEEPSCENT™ which helps you relax during sleep. Best of all, it’s also formulated with skin soothing agents that are gentle on the sleeping skin, helping it to recover overnight.

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask**

After using the water sleeping mask I thought it was time to use more products from Laneige and from the sleeping range, and so I got the lip sleeping mask, from Althea’s Korea website of course. This is a new addition at my beauty stash but the three or four times I have used it till today were determinant for my thoughts.

Well, the lip sleeping mask contains the Berry Mix Complex, a unique formula, enriched with Vitamin C and antioxidant-packed berry extracts, which gently melts away dry and dead skin. Contains also Hyaluronic Acid to help lock moisture deep into the skin throughout the night. With the small spatula I apply a generous amount of the product and the next morning I wake up with hydrated, smooth and plumped lips.

aneige-water-sleeping-lip-mask-althea-korea

The mask is rich and so it’s sticky on the application but the product absorbs very quickly. There are four different scent options so you can choose the one that suits you. The spatula comes in a small protective case, adding a little luxury to our beauty routine.

Well, these are my thoughts about the Laneige sleeping masks. Next to try from this range would be the Eye Sleeping Mask which for sure I will buy from Althea’s Korea website.

For a limited time only, until 14th October 2018 use the promo code: LANEIGE15 and get 15% off all items!

What do you think of the sleeping masks? Have you tried any of them yet? Let us know in the comment section below.

Products marked with ** were gifted, but all the opinions expressed are mine, based on personal criteria.

1. candice
    October 9, 2018 / 11:34 am

I have never heard of this brand before

Candice | Natalya Amour

October 9, 2018 / 8:48 pm

Both masks sounds so good and promising! I would love to try the lip sleeping mask, especially during winter.

3. Alexandra
    October 9, 2018 / 8:49 pm

Wonderful products! I have already tried a face sleeping mask from a different brand, it works really great!

4. October 10, 2018 / 10:36 pm

I never tried a sleeping mask before, but this sounds great. As the weather starts cooling down soon my face gets really dry so this would be a big help.

5. October 10, 2018 / 10:55 pm

I have never heard of the brand before nor have I used a sleeping mask. I am so going to try both of the products. I find that the older I get, the more I find my skin is dry. So this sounds like something I really need. Do you have any blogs about products for dry hands?

6. October 10, 2018 / 11:07 pm

I haven’t used a facemask since I was in like grade school, ha! I even remember buying these face masks in Taiwan back in 2015. And um, I still have them, LOL!

7. October 11, 2018 / 12:08 am

It looks like it does a lot for skin (and the body). Something to look into

8. October 11, 2018 / 1:41 am

My skin gets so dry in the winter so I’ll have to try this! Especially since it’s lightweight!

9. October 11, 2018 / 3:43 am

I have never tried of this brand before but I’d love to! I love over night beauty products!

10. October 11, 2018 / 6:24 am

I never heard this brand beauty products before. I love using facemask. I will find this brand it looks good.

11. October 11, 2018 / 6:28 pm

My wife is Korean and loves wearing face masks. I will be sure to recommend this for her.

12. October 12, 2018 / 12:10 am

I have their lip mask and love it! It’s definitely a favorite, I so want to try the sleep mask now though!

13. October 12, 2018 / 5:27 am

This brand is totally new to me, but you have me intrigued. With winter coming, my skin will definitely be wanting something like this!

14. October 12, 2018 / 3:18 pm

I can’t say I’ve heard of a sleeping mask before, but I’ve tried overnight products before. Curious to see what your results are with this.

15. October 13, 2018 / 1:40 am

I love Korean skincare and love to try new masks! This one sounds perfect for me!

16. October 13, 2018 / 12:53 pm

I have never tried a sleeping mask before. But this one sounds like a winner. I might just give it a try! Thanks for the review!

17. October 18, 2018 / 8:25 am

K-beauty has some lovely skincare products. The Laniege Sleeping mask is one of them. I love using this mask too. But I have still not tried the lip mask and reading your post I am feeling desperate to get it sooner. 🙂 Thanks for sharing this beautiful post Helene. 🙂

Via | http://glossnglitters.com