FRAGRANCE WISH LIST AND A DEAL

FRAGRANCE WISH LIST AND A DEAL

Whenever I have to choose a gift for a special one or for a favorite friend, I need look no further than a fragrance. Is the gift that everyone would be happy to receive (at least, I know that I am) and as there are hundreds of them, the choice of the right one, is never a difficult or a boring task. Fragrances are never enough for me and so I thought I would share with you the two perfumes on my current fragrance wish list. And stay till the end of this post, because I have a little something for you and for everyone who is looking to save money when choosing a fragrance.

fragrance-wish-list-deal

Photo courtesy of Gucci

Gucci Guilty Absolute Pour Femme

Gucci perfumes are some of the most recognizable ones. The latest addition to the Gucci Guilty line is the Gucci Guilty Absolute Pour Femme, a fruity Chypre perfume that follows this line’s success. It was created using a particular mixture with a structure that remains unchanged from the first time applied to the skin. Goldenwood is filled with a mysterious raspberry note, creating a non-traditional scent for the modern woman.

Perfume’s composition is intensified with Patchouli and Bulgarian rose. The base notes are Amber and Indian Patchouli. The middle notes are Bulgarian Rose, Cypress and Wood while the top notes, Blackberry, Bergamot and Pink Pepper can be sensed upon the application of the perfume. I don’t particularly like a totally fruity or floral perfume but when wood or sharp notes come together, the combination is very pleasant for me.

fragrance-wish-list-deal

Photo courtesy of Chanel

Chanel Les Eaux Paris-Venice

If you are a vanilla lover like me then this new scent is also for you. A perfume inspired by Chanel’s time in Venice, the very first Chanel unisex perfume.  It’s a fresh and powdery yet a feminine sensual scent, with top notes of Orange Flower Neroli, Petitgrain, Pink Pepper and Bergamot. The middle notes are Iris, Rose, Geranium and Ylang-Ylang. As for the base notes, Amber, Cedarwood, Vanilla and Tonka Bean they add warmness and sparkle making the perfume bright, vivid and elegant. The packaging is light and simple, a minimal designed pink bottle.

(The Chanel Les Eaux Paris-Venice Eau de Toilette is a part of Chanel’s new collection of perfumes, ”Les Eaux”. The other two are Deauville and Biarritz.)

Well, these are the two perfumes on my current fragrance wish list. And as I promised you, here is the best part of this post; If you are looking for Fragrance Deals, Cheap Fragrance Deals, Voucher Codes and Offers on Sale then you can visit

Latestdeals

Get the latest fragrance deals from AllBeauty, Fragrance Direct and other perfume retailers. You may specifically be interested in EDT or EDP fragrances. You’ll also find special offers from The Fragrance Shop, Superdrug (don’t forget free delivery with the Health & Beautycard) as well as sales information such as at Debenhams and John Lewis – quite often they host beauty and fragrance promotions. Plus, take a look at their voucher codes to see if you can stack an extra saving on top. Whether you’re looking for a classic perfume, such as Chanel No. 5, or a new modern scent, Latest Dealers search for the best bargains every day.

Which are the fragrances on your wish list? Let us know in the comment section below.

Feature Image free at Unsplash

1. October 16, 2018 / 4:56 pm

what a nice post and blog you have! I have always had my top 3 favourite perfumes and I do not explore a lot outside these options… right now (and for many years already) my top 1 pick is Idylle by Guerlain, but I wore Gucci Premiere for many years too.

maliblue

2. October 16, 2018 / 5:26 pm

Both of these fragrances sound lovely. But I am a big fan of Chanel and I love anything vanilla scented so that would definitely be the one for me!

3. Marjie Mare
    October 16, 2018 / 9:42 pm

I love the Channel Fragrance. I received it since May and I it’s almost over. Time to reorder.

4. October 17, 2018 / 12:03 am

I haven’t used a perfume for a long time. I stopped when my oldest was born because he was sensitive to the smell and if it was on my skin it would irritate his. I just haven’t gotten any since, but these sound lovely.

5. Joline
    October 17, 2018 / 3:56 am

I’m more of a simple body mist girl myself but I will not say no to Chanel. LOL! I’d love to try that.

6. October 17, 2018 / 5:44 am

This post brought back some pretty good memories. I hardly wear perfume at all — ok, I never wear real perfume. But there was a day when I was obsessed and had to have the very best like the ones shared here. I would probably like the Chanel one the best. Chanel #5 used to be my jam. 😉

7. October 17, 2018 / 4:32 pm

I hardly wear perfume but I got the Chanel one last month, i use it sparingly lol

8. October 17, 2018 / 6:38 pm

How can you resist the fragrance of Chanel. Hard to pass on that discount offer.

9. October 18, 2018 / 12:52 am

The Gucci one sounds great. I am not usually a Vanilla fan but sometimes if it’s really good I will surprisingly enjoy it.

10. October 18, 2018 / 1:29 am

You are brave picking perfumes as gifts you must know your friends and loved ones well! Thank you for giving such detailed descriptions I think Gucci would suit me perfectly

11. Morgan Shaw
    October 18, 2018 / 1:29 am

12. October 18, 2018 / 4:31 am

Oh, I so wish I had fragrances on my wish list! But my husband is extremely sensitive to smells, so this is something I had to give up when I met him. (He’s totally worth it, though! 🙂 )

13. October 18, 2018 / 5:14 am

I have one perfume and that’s it! I need to expand and try new ones. I have 4 sisters so this is good to know for Christmas gift ideas!

14. October 18, 2018 / 8:21 am

Giving and receiving fragrances as gift is always the best idea. These two sound good. Chanel No.5 is my all time favorite Helene and the Valentino Donna is so good. I should try the other Chanel options. Lovely post as always with beautiful pictures. 🙂

Via | http://glossnglitters.com

15. October 19, 2018 / 12:48 am

I am currently juggling fragrances. I just finished a Mademoiselle from Chanel, and am between Zadig and Voltaire and another from Hermès- I had not heard about these.

16. Lindsay
    October 19, 2018 / 4:18 am

I love perfume for gits and as the holidays approach, I know I will be requesting it. I would like to give Gucci guilty a try.

17. October 30, 2018 / 5:57 pm

Great post. I’ve not bought any perfume since i was 16 years old ive always got them as gift. I dont really use perfumes all the time so when i get 2-3 bottles on my birthday they last me a whole tear 🙂