FIVE INSPIRATIONAL FASHION BRANDS TO WATCH

FIVE INSPIRATIONAL FASHION BRANDS TO WATCH

Many fashionistas look to the latest trends on catwalks, in fashion magazines, and on A-list celebrities. However, if you really want to develop a cool, forward-thinking appearance, you should look for the latest and greatest brands in fashion to create an impressive style.
Doing so will ensure you wear a garment before it becomes mainstream, so you will continue to look effortlessly chic. If you want to develop a jaw-dropping wardrobe throughout the years, here are five inspirational fashion brands to watch.

1. Groverall

Gloverall has been producing premium fabrics and products in the UK for more than 70 years, which are becoming increasingly popular with each passing year. Part of their continued popularity is due to their commitment to providing their customers with the highest quality goods on the market, which is a testament to their longevity.

So, those looking for a high-quality, fashionable coat this winter should look no further than Gloverall. Here you can take your pick from some of the finest designs in fashion, such as a classic duffle or car coat. They also provide a 100% Melton wool Churchill reefer pea coat, which was named after Prime Minister Winston Churchill, who was often seen wearing the classic design.

five-inspirational-fashion-brands-watch

2. LF Markey

Workwear no longer needs to be boring thanks to LF Markey. The forward-thinking brand was developed by Louise Markey, an ex-Burberry designer, who aims to make work clothing both colourful and fashionable. Most lines in her collection also feature her trademark golden yellow color, which may soon become synonymous with this increasingly popular brand.

3. Off-White

Off-White is quickly becoming synonymous with luxury streetwear, especially after many high-profile collaborations with the likes of Nike Air Vapormax and Converse Chuck Taylor. The fashion label was founded by Virgil Abloh, an American creative designer, back in 2012, and many people are now flocking to buy the high-end streetwear, which you can find in stores such as Selfridges, Harrods, Barneys and Le Bon Marche.

4. Kate Sheridan

Kate Sheridan is now a leading champion of the leather industry, as she is dedicated to setting the standard in vegetable tanned leather. The fashionable bags will not only help you to develop a stylish look, but they are also free from harmful chemicals.

As a result, you can trust the bags will get better with age, rather than heading into the bin after a year or two. As Kate Sheridan now serves as a voice for the leather industry, she regularly offers leather work workshops to encourage ethical use of leather.

five-inspirational-fashion-brands-watch

5. Wood Wood

According to co-founder Karl-Oskar Olsen, Wood Wood is so much more than a brand, as it is a style and attitude. The Nordic fashion label was co-founded with Brian SS Jenson and Magnus Carstensen back in 2002 in Copenhagen, with the aim of elevating both sportswear and streetwear. Wood Wood focuses on developing classic shapes and clean lines, and have recently enjoyed collaborations with Adidas, Nike, Reebok and Asics.

What have you bought from these fashionable brands? Let us know in the comment section below.

Images free at Unsplash

1. October 22, 2018 / 12:18 am

I haven’t heard of any of these brands before (I’m not stylish whatsoever hahaa), but off-white is definitely on my radar! I’ve seen that “off-white” belt thing (it looks like industrial rope or tape…) EVERYWHERE on ig!

Junniku blog!~

2. October 23, 2018 / 12:27 am

I had not heard of these brands…. lately I have been in awe by MAJE.

3. October 25, 2018 / 9:36 pm

I haven’t heard of any of these brands, but they sound interesting – will definitely check them out…

4. October 25, 2018 / 10:30 pm

I’ve never heard of any of these brands, but I would be most interested in the athletic wear. Since I work from home and mostly leave only to ride bikes with my son to and from school, I’m in athletic wear a lot lately!

5. October 25, 2018 / 10:37 pm

I love feeling ahead of the curve, especially when it comes to new hot brands! Makes me not feel like the lame mom that I am!

6. October 25, 2018 / 11:43 pm

I am not fashion savvy whatsoever, but I will pass these on to my wife who I am sure is going to know. The pictures in your post are beautiful too!

7. October 26, 2018 / 2:26 am

I haven’t heard of these brands but I will keep an eye out for them! They all sound super interesting, especially the sportswear! My favorite thing to wear!

8. October 26, 2018 / 10:23 am

I’m not a fashionista and I just wear whatever will look good on me regardless of brands. But those brands you mentioned, I have never heard of them before ever. But I’m all for the Kate Sheridan brand. The vegetable tanned leather, I think, is a clever idea. I’ll be for the ethical leather use.

9. October 26, 2018 / 3:41 pm

Now I have some work to do. I never heard of these brands before, but you really made me look into them! They all sound amazing!

10. October 26, 2018 / 5:17 pm

Wood Wood sounds like a brand I’d be interested in learning more about. I like at it’s more of a style and attitude. Very chic.

11. October 26, 2018 / 5:19 pm

I wasn’t aware of these brands, but they sound like the kind you should watch out for in 2019. Can’t wait to hear more about them.

12. October 27, 2018 / 2:54 am

Beautiful images of this clothing, by the way. I haven’t heard of any of these brands so this detailed post is really good info for me. Can’t wait to hear even more about them now! 😉

13. Christa
    October 27, 2018 / 5:46 am

I love reading about rising brands! I can’t wait to see all the great styles they offer.

14. October 27, 2018 / 5:55 am

I wonder when/if these brands will hop across the pond to the US? They’re all new to me 🙂

15. October 27, 2018 / 8:28 pm

My daughter is really into fashion and branding. I am sure she will want to take a look at this. I’ve heard of all of them, but I had never heard of the wood wood brand. Sounds interesting.

16. October 29, 2018 / 5:36 pm

These all sound like wonderful up and coming brands. I love nothing more than finding fab new designers 🙂

Louise x